Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > TV Party! > TV Class Reunion!
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2006, 07:19 PM   #16
LisaMarie514
Lurking...who me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo angel
OK, so I guess I'll chime in here and get my only the lonely thing going on. Whoa, did Boreanaz look HOT in tonights installment of Bones, 'The Mother and Child in the Bay'. First thing right off it looks as though he's channeling his inner Angel with the black silk button down shirt and THEN, it's all about the black leather jacket to top it off. Midway thru he's in a very nice greyish blue suit with a red tie, then at the end he's in his fashion mag shoot with the camel leather jacket. I know I'm obsessing here but I just can't stop the panting! It was nice to finally see his 'ex' and of course the much talked about but rarely seen son, Parker. Booth was definitely in 'daddy mode'. The episode as a whole was very good even with the EEEK moment when it was discovered the baby was cut out of the mother and then replaced with a dead infant. Tempe was in her motherhood denial place and kind of bitchy throughout although I like Camille's more compassionate side and the two of them continue to go at it. I'm really waiting for the blow up cat fight between them. In all, good episode, really nice scenery! Well, ok, eye candy!

Mo
Ditto...stop reading my mind. I so can't wait for the black leather jacket to come out...and yes very much channelling the inner Angel. This was an excellent episode!

"Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping... ...waiting... And though unwanted... ...unbidden... it will stir...open its jaws, and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" Angelus - Passion BTVS S2

LM's Ramblings
LisaMarie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:00 PM   #17
Bertha Blue

Sorry for the drive by post, but I was wondering if anybody knew the name of song and/or artist that was singing at the end of this week's episode (by the way, this show is amazing. I would say it the most improved of any of the new shows from last year IJMHO. DB continues to amaze me as well)?

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:38 PM   #18
DamnSkippy

BB, it was posted on LJ as Susan Enan's "Bring on the Wonder".

Here's a link to her Myspace with the song.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:44 AM   #19
Helena
Paolo Maldini

Exclamation

Episode 2.04 today!!

*up*
Charisma's bitch #378,Team Cordy ?

"It was great to have her back," says David, breaking into a rare smile.
"The show started with Cordy and Angel and itīs been hard not having
Charisma on set this season. We missed her presence, her energy."
(Cult Times #105, 2004)
Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:35 PM   #20
Queen Of Tact
Because she's our Cordy!

i loved tonight "he touched my with his icky hands" okay so that might not be word for word what she said but it was close......

and the pig... aww i thought that was so sweet....

Was it just me or did david look great at the end in that t-shirt?

ok, questions...

1) Does anyone know where I can find some good spoilers or fansite for Bones?

2) Who saw the preview for next week? Please tell me thats not Cam in bed.. Booth/Bones =good Booth/Cam = bad

3) does anyone know the song they played at the end of tonights epi?

Thanks
Breathe your beauty into me

By Tara Maclean

Charisma's Bitche #5
Team Cordy #190
Queen Of Tact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 09:47 PM   #21
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Tact
1) Does anyone know where I can find some good spoilers or fansite for Bones?

2) Who saw the preview for next week? Please tell me thats not Cam in bed.. Booth/Bones =good Booth/Cam = bad

3) does anyone know the song they played at the end of tonights epi

1. I don't know if you're on LJ or not, but there's a Bones spoilers community here:

http://community.livejournal.com/bones_spoilers

There are also tons of other Bones communities there.

2. ----->From the sides I read, I suspected it was Cam he would sleep with. I slow-motioned through the preview and it definitely *is* Cam in the bed. You can see her face in the second flash of him in bed.<-----

3. This came from http://community.livejournal.com/bones_theseries/:

Quote:
The song featured at the end of tonight's episode, The Blonde in the Game, is "It Don't Matter to the Sun," sung by Rosie Thomas. (Looks like the song was written by Garth Brooks and covered by a couple of other artists.)

Her home page is at http://www.rosiethomas.com. The song is on the album "If Songs Could be Held," and it's available at iTunes.
ETA: He's still got his socks on after sex! How real is that?! Ewww.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:12 AM   #22
LisaMarie514
Lurking...who me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy
2. ----->From the sides I read, I suspected it was Cam he would sleep with. I slow-motioned through the preview and it definitely *is* Cam in the bed. You can see her face in the second flash of him in bed.<-----
I did the samething Deb with my VCR...so glad I am not the only one who did that.

"Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping... ...waiting... And though unwanted... ...unbidden... it will stir...open its jaws, and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" Angelus - Passion BTVS S2

LM's Ramblings
Old 09-26-2006, 02:45 PM   #23
Bertha Blue

Did anybody else notice that they are starting to get rid of the more "quirky" aspects and not so likeable traits from the first season. Some good, some bad?

I mean, Bones is no longer stating every five seconds, "I don't know what that means," or beating all the bad guys up. DB is not in a suit all the time, like any other FBI agent (of course, being the shallow person I am, I really don't mind) and they got rid of the fabulous restaurant/hang out from last season to replace it with some generic diner restaurant (IMO, that was a mistake, it gave the show a 'little something extra.' It was their restaurant so to speak).

And thanks to DS, you are resident in house expert when you need information. I am definately going to check out Susan's CD when it comes out (that is, if it ever hits our record stores).
Old 09-26-2006, 02:59 PM   #24
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertha Blue
Did anybody else notice that they are starting to get rid of the more "quirky" aspects and not so likeable traits from the first season. Some good, some bad?

I mean, Bones is no longer stating every five seconds, "I don't know what that means," or beating all the bad guys up. DB is not in a suit all the time, like any other FBI agent (of course, being the shallow person I am, I really don't mind) and they got rid of the fabulous restaurant/hang out from last season to replace it with some generic diner restaurant (IMO, that was a mistake, it gave the show a 'little something extra.' It was their restaurant so to speak).

And thanks to DS, you are resident in house expert when you need information. I am definately going to check out Susan's CD when it comes out (that is, if it ever hits our record stores).
I am glad that Bones isn't saying IDKWTM every 3 seconds but I can't say I'm glad about other changes. I agree that Booth would not be out of his suit while on duty in the DC area, IMO. Out in the woods or desert, sure, I can see being appropriately attired, but I think the suit is required dress while on regular duty.

I am very sad about Goodman taking such a backseat. I don't agree with the producers' reason for doing that. It seems to me he was a more appropriate person for the Institute to have on staff as an archeologist than Cam is as a pathologist if the Jeffersonian is a rough approximation of the Smithsonian.

As far as Wong Foo's goes, I am heartbroken. I loved Sid and that place. The diner is fine for lunches or grabbing a quick coffee, but for dinners and group meals, they absolutely need WF. If I'm understanding some of the board speculation about that, they may have done that to make space on set for Cam's pathology lab. If so, I'm doubly upset about Cam showing up this year.

Btw, as far as who Booth sleeps with, it seems (spoiler)---->that he sleeps with both Rebecca and Cam in this episode. It should be interesting to see how they wank his character to make that happen.<----
Old 09-26-2006, 03:13 PM   #25
Bertha Blue

Is that the reason? Then I have to agree. It made the show 'quirky' without being cheesy and it was a place that Booth and the 'squints' were starting to could bond outside of the workplace.

I don't mind Cam, but I wish that they had kept Goodman on as well. I could see him coming into conflict with Cam just as much as Bones does. I do hope that the actor that played him finds alot of work soon as he is very good at what he does.

About who sleeps with whom, I really don't care either way, I just hope that they don't go down the whole "soap opera" and/or love triangle route to create conflict that every other new show seems to do because they think it will generate better ratings. It's a tired and lame excuse and lazy writing IJMHO. "Bones" has plenty of conflict without it. The writing, acting and direction just keeps getting better and I hope that they don't mess (anymore than they already have) with what makes the show interesting, at least for me.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:58 PM   #26
DamnSkippy

Goodman isn't gone for good. He's just not a regular any more.

Cam seems to have been brought into the mix strictly for that love triangle purpose, so while I like her character I don't think they brought her into the mix in the best way and, as you say, I hate that that's the main reason for her being there.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:46 PM   #27
LisaMarie514
Lurking...who me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy
Goodman isn't gone for good. He's just not a regular any more.

Cam seems to have been brought into the mix strictly for that love triangle purpose, so while I like her character I don't think they brought her into the mix in the best way and, as you say, I hate that that's the main reason for her being there.

I agree, but I like Cam so much better than the blonde bimbo Tessa.

LM's Ramblings
Old 09-29-2006, 12:15 PM   #28
Bertha Blue

I know that this is a little late in coming, but was anybody EXTREMELY disappointed in this episode. I couldn't even watch it all. I don't even know how Angela's "date" went frankly. IMO, if all the future episodes are going to be like this (and I hope that I wrong and that it was just this one episode) that I don't think I will be tuning in as much as I use to, despite the fact that I really enjoy watching DB. It was like I was watching an really bad episode from season one.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:24 PM   #29
tojoson

cute...Angel shout-out number ???

The hotel where the kids beauty pagent was taking place was 'The Hyperion'
Old 11-10-2006, 11:09 AM   #30
Bertha Blue

I kind of enjoyed this weeks episode (so much better than last weeks for sure).

ED should get dressed up more often, I thought she looked fabulous in that dress. And DB got to exhibit the cheesy side of his personality in that getup.

Favourite line of the night has GOT to be when Booth said to Bones, "sorry, I am not interested in any bibles today, why not try next door."

Does anybody know if they will be touching on the story of Bones long lost father again?

Thanks in advance.