Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
nodakskip

New Expendables clip with CC

This was just posted. It has Jason S and CC along with Jason beating up a bunch of guys. Only trouble is the player is very touchy and took awhile to work.

http://www.fandango.com/theexpendabl...213441/v474338
Old 07-20-2010, 06:33 PM   #2
Aerynv

YAY!!! finally a clip with CC in it! can't wait to see this movie.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
nodakskip

Old 07-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

I'm guessing he got pissed because they hit her? He said at the end "I'm not perfect but you should have waited". Wonder what that meant.

Interesting, it looks like CC's role is bigger than I expected. I thought it was one maybe 2 scenes but this would make 3.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #5
cordyangel2776

cc in expendables

man I can't wait to see this movie
cordyangel2776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:05 AM   #6
Emmangel
Administrator

Me too. I know CC won't be in it much, but I'd love to see her on a big screen. Of course, it comes out at least a week later over here and if it's any later than that, I'll be looking for a cinema in Atlanta to watch it instead. LOL
Old 07-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #7
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
I'm guessing he got pissed because they hit her? He said at the end "I'm not perfect but you should have waited". Wonder what that meant.
If they've kept anything from the original script, it probably means she moved on to another guy when he was gone for 3 or 4 months. I just wonder if they start out together and break up or if the kissing/bike scene(s) is them getting back together at the end.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:37 PM   #8
tojoson

I thought the original script had her pregnant by another guy.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:19 PM   #9
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

some info from people at IMDb who seem to know a lot. Warning possible spoilers.

--->In the first draft she originally only had one scene, and the boy friend was in one scene, and she was pregnant. And Christmas was pissed off in the rest of the film, and Christmas was the won who wanted to go back after Sandra. But it seem to change it so Barney has a thing for Sandra, and they have expended Lacy role to not just be in the beginning when Christmas comes back from the mission discovered she have moved on. <---
Old 07-21-2010, 03:27 PM   #10
DamnSkippy

Yes, Tojo, they did have her pregnant and with another guy in the original. But since they obviously changed the script quite a bit, I'm thinking they cut out the part about her being pregnant. Just a guess.

And, yes, Morrigan, that spoiler is what appears to be the case and what I'd read about the other female character.

I just can't figure out if they start out breaking up and end up together (i.e., at the end he comes for her and they ride off on the bike) or the other way around. I'm hoping they end up together in case there's a sequel so Lacy can return in a bigger role.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:43 PM   #11
Livvie
nutcase

The impression I got from talking to someone who claimed to be a production assistant was that CC's part was pretty small at the start but Sly liked her so much, he rewrote everything pertaining to her and merged her with another female part. So instead of one or two scenes, she has something like five or six.

Now, that could be gossip. I don't really have any way to verify that is true but it seems to hold up with what we are seeing.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #12
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livvie View Post
The impression I got from talking to someone who claimed to be a production assistant was that CC's part was pretty small at the start but Sly liked her so much, he rewrote everything pertaining to her and merged her with another female part. So instead of one or two scenes, she has something like five or six.

Now, that could be gossip. I don't really have any way to verify that is true but it seems to hold up with what we are seeing.
That's a distinct possibility. I remember hearing that they cut out Brittany Murphy's part in the movie (before her untimely death) in favor of another character.

I also learned quite recently that Sly did the same thing, with Danny Trejo's role (think that was more about scheduling) so he basically beefed up Mickey Rourke's part and shuffled over some of the plot points that Trejo's character would have filled.

I do know that the final product changed greatly from the original script.

This is how the movie plays out in my head, no idea if I'm right and my only spoilers relate to trailers and clips that have been released:

1) Lee/lacy dating (pre-movie start).
2) Movie opens with Scene of Expendables dealing with African's (scene where Lee gets text message from Lacy.)
3) Expendables come back from mission, Lee/Lacy have date.
4) Expendables get new job down in S. America
5) Lee/Lacy fight (break up/ultimatum)
6) Lee comes back from S. America sees Lacy beat up, gets pissed and takes down the guys that hurt her. Tells Lacy she should have waited for him then offers her a ride (off into the sunset )
The End.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:47 PM   #13
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Dude, all I get is that stupid ad for gum over and over. I'll assume it's a good clip though.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #14
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
Dude, all I get is that stupid ad for gum over and over. I'll assume it's a good clip though.
try this one, CC looks really good and if you like JS kicking ass you should like this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjvOFwdKs9g
Old 07-21-2010, 06:50 PM   #15
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
try this one, CC looks really good...
She looks like someone hit her. The jock with the basketball, as you note, is my guess also.

I am liking that it CC has more than a walk-on role though. I may actually pay money to see a Stallone movie. First time since First Blood.