Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2004, 02:01 AM   #16
Platypus
The Pointy End

Demian's recap is up at TwoP. Demian still hates the show, so the snark is plenty and overflowing, but still - lots of Charisma's lines rate the TwoP "Hee!", and generally the review is quite kind to her. Amazing, since it's not even close to kind to just about every other character on the show.

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 07:07 PM   #17
tojoson

Witchness Protection will be repeated tuesday Jan 11th at 10:00 P.M. eastern time, on TNT

Last edited by tojoson; 12-27-2004 at 09:58 PM.
tojoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 06:40 PM   #18
tojoson

ahh, more respect

xpose magezine has a review of Witchness Protection, they give it 5 stars (their best).

an excerpt
Quote:
Charisma Carpentere plays her part supremely, being alternately demanding, flirtatious, and sensative, and it's this that really raises this episode to excellence
i love the respect she gets in reviews of her work, too bad producers and casting directors can't see this, and have her working more

ETA: brought over from the Charmed thread as a reminder

Witchness Protection will be rerun on the following dates

Tue Mar 8 10:00P on TNT
Sun Mar 13 07:00P on The WB

Last edited by tojoson; 03-05-2005 at 06:44 PM.
tojoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 02:42 PM   #19
TeSjah
Dutchess of LaLaLand

Graced with 4 stars. The highest rating Charmed has ever had by them. (There were more with 4 stars though)
This is what SFX Magazine (Love those guys) wrote:

And so it's goodbye to Charisma Carpenter.Through she may have previously appeared in spit ans coughs that didn't really suggest why they'd cast such an SF heavyweight in such a thankless role, she really gets to shine here. Parading around showing more flesh than clothing, she's infectiously good in this episodeand it's a shame she was killed so prematurely.
Good to see Paige finally getting somesex and good to see Charmedactually showing the dirty deed, albeit in extreemly blurry form. It seems as though this is the depiction of a new relationshipthat we can all empathise with, as she throws all objectivity to the wind and sides with Brody in his tunnel-visioned quest to wipe out the Avatars.
Good cliffhanger ending too. For the firt time in ages, I'm anxious to see the next episode.

"Well, it's hard to top taking a dagger to the jugular, but I do what I can," Lilah shrugged.

'Shipping: CordyAngel ~ LilahWesley ~ ReginaHook
TeSjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:07 AM   #20
Cordy55

i agree with u all that cc did an amazing job as usual...i loved how in this episode she really showed her talen..and yea u were the only one i didnt see n e thing between them.
Cordy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 06:25 PM   #21
baba

CC was great in ´Witchness Protection´!

CC was great in that episode, as usual, since she does everything in a great fashion! She trully is a force of nature!
I was sad though that she had to die, and then it occured to me; several people and demons have died on that show and have been brought back, so if an opportunity for another guest appearance should arise, they could bring Kira, the seer/CC back if they want, they have done it before after all! And it is not like she wouldn´t want to do it, she does have to make a living and after all that little boy of hers will some day go to college for sure!
baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 01:42 PM   #22
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakface
Then again, Kira kinna sorta sounds similar to Charisma.
LOL, how?

Yes, I'm late - but I enjoyed the episode thoroughly. Charisma stole the show as always - character wise, outfit wise, the works. Also, her interaction with Pheobe and Piper was brilliant - I noticed a scene where HMC was trying to hold in her laughter when CC turned and smiled at her. It was just wonderful.

And I have to admit - it got me a little when she was vanquished. But the fact that they all seemed so distressed about it was consoling, heh. And true, she did take a while to disappear so perhaps she was sent back to hell rather than vanquished. It leaves the possibility of a re-appearance open.

All in all - 'twas fun. And Charisma was great. It was such a pleasure to see her on television again, and I can't wait for her to guest star in something else, or better still, get her own show.

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 08:49 PM   #23
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

this ep will be repeated on the 22nd.
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 11:07 AM   #24
tojoson

a reminder, Witchness Protection is repeated tonight at 7:00 P.M. eastern time on Charmed
Old 07-12-2005, 09:42 PM   #25
Mr.Brightside
Queen Charisma...

Does anyone know where I can find these episodes? I missed them and really want to see CC in them.

"I grow up in Quor Toth....A Hell Dimension"
"Full of all sorts of things that you can't even imagine"

Mr.Brightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 09:44 PM   #26
nodakskip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Brightside
Does anyone know where I can find these episodes? I missed them and really want to see CC in them.
Give it some time and some badly cut up one will be aired on TNT.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:49 PM   #27
Mr.Brightside
Queen Charisma...

Oh ok. Well if you see it come on or a notice from a commercial. Could you please tell me .

"I grow up in Quor Toth....A Hell Dimension"
"Full of all sorts of things that you can't even imagine"

Mr.Brightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 07:36 PM   #28
Luna
The heart never dies

The ep had been aired in Germany today and I really enjoyed it.

But I felt very sorry for Kira when she got killed because she didn´t want to be evil anymore. I would have rather liked it if she could have been saved.

But Charisma looked wonderful and she was great as always!
Old 10-27-2005, 09:54 PM   #29
tojoson

CC in Charmed reruns on TNT

Quote:
Cheaper by the Coven
Wed Nov 9 05:00P on TNT

Witchness Protection
Tue Nov 15 04:00P on TNT