Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2004, 06:34 PM   #1
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

The Official "Witchness Protection" Discussion

Hey, teen gang -- hop on over to the regular Charmed thread to discuss CC's latest episode!
Old 11-28-2004, 08:00 PM   #2
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Ewww, he killed her.

No previews for next week.

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 08:16 PM   #3
brownsbros3

I was glad to see they made much better use of Charisma's talents this time around. She stole the show as usual. She also looks like she's been keeping herself physically fit as well.
brownsbros3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 08:45 PM   #4
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

First off, she looked great, and I loved how she interacted with Phoebe and Piper... if she will be a regular, perhaps that demon really did not kill her but sent her back to hell...

a couple observations I want to point out...
  • Is it me or Alyssa tried to show cleavage by having her shirt half button when she is having a scene with Charisma?
  • Her rosary tattoo has been playing peek-a-boo all night.
  • So the the Seer's name is Kira. (I think I heard it correctly.) I was half expecting her real name is either Cordelia or Charisma. Then again, Kira kinna sorta sounds similar to Charisma.

I hope her next role will kick ass

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Freakface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 09:08 PM   #5
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

I agree FreakFace. Charisma interacted with the other actors perfectly. I'm sure they enjoyed her being there very much.

The on-screen chemistry between her and Alyssa was awesome. They definitely played off of eachother. Alyssa was definitely showing off some cleavage

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 09:30 PM   #6
angelncordyluv4ever

Yeah that death did seem quite permanent, but with Charmed you never know. I really liked Charisma's chemistry with Brian, Holly and Alyssa. Not a lot of screentime between her and Rose though. I think if they hadn't killed her off they might out her and Phoebe together, they seemed to really milk that relationship. LOL. I loved the episode and thought it was one of the best this season.
angelncordyluv4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 03:47 AM   #7
nodakskip

While it will be awhile before I get some screen grabs up. (I was just able to watch the show at 230am) Here are my thoughts on the ep...

Spoiler talk...
----> First about Paige. She went from trying to get old Brody to calm down to trusting everything he said and did. Plus she went and got clothes with the idea to move out because she didnt like the new pro avatar movment.

Can we say brainwashed?

Brody is a demon or sold his soul to the demons somehow to get to avenge his parents. I mean how does this idiot know who killed his parents? He was like 5 or so and was he even there? Did the cops tell him.. "Looks like those pesky Avatars are at it again." The sisters didnt know for sure what killed their mother for over 20 years. So how does Brody know that it was the Avatars and that hes got the magic bullet to get them?

And why doesnt the all powerfull Avatars, who know what Brody has, just wait till he goes to work and then take the stupid vile of back killing smoke?

Charisma...

Ok she is still staying in very good shape and helping young teenage guys (and im betting some girls) go through puberty.

As for the ep maybe I am getting crafty or diluted in my late 20's. But I think I have seen way too much tv to guess what I think is going to happen.

As I said before before it was a ruse. I still think that. But maybe by the Avatars.

When the Seer said she had seen her death. She didnt make any "Oh my god I'm going to die." type talk. She wasent talking about her death as seen by Phoebe. In that vision we see her in her black/purple outfit getting killed in the underworld.(Not how she did) And that death vision just 'happens' to come to Phoebe?

My guess is this...

The Seer knew Leo was working for the Avatars and as such knew how to contact them. (We never saw her call for the Elders as the Avatars said.) "Why didnt you just shimmer out?" Leo asked. Because that wasent the plan.

The Avatars need the Charmed Ones to be on their side for their powers. And quickly. They saw how bad it went just telling them "Hey Leo's an Avatar." in the last ep. But this time having a Seer show the great future first made the "Im an Avatar." easier to take in. And made them ready.

Plus I am betting the Seer got what she wanted.

She stalled the sisters/demons and 'helped' Phoebe/Piper/Leo learn that the 'good' man they know that can kill the Avatars is a bad guy who can put people in comas. As such 2 sisters/and Leo wont trust a damn thing Brody says.

Also the Seer seemed to know the Super Demon that killed her. Which means she could have seen his being freed and knew the only way to save herself is to become human. Which I think she did.

Its the best deal for the Avatars.

The 2 sisters/Leo are going to be swayed to their side.

Brody wont be trusted. (And why did Leo allow Brody to be on a date with Paige if his little 'what if' last ep showed him ready to blow Phoebes head off?)

The Elders have seen the "Future is good." vision and could side as well with the Avatars and give them a lot more power.

The demons let lose a major demon that will act as a "See how bad they are? We have to stop them for good." point to Leo/sisters/Elders. (For most of the seasons since Cole and the Source the demons have been more just normal demons. It was like Buffy always fighting vamps like Sunday or Harmony with out ever having a Glory or First in the mix.)

And my guess is the Seer was saved by the Avatars during her "death" so the demons no longer look for her. And she is now living in NYC or something.

For me the real death the Seer saw was her dying of old age 60 years from now with her future human family.
<----
Old 11-29-2004, 07:46 AM   #8
Dannyblue
a.k.a. Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakface
So the the Seer's name is Kira. (I think I heard it correctly.) I was half expecting her real name is either Cordelia or Charisma. Then again, Kira kinna sorta sounds similar to Charisma.
I don't read spoilers, but I often hear about them after an episode aired. And, from what I've been hearing this morning, the Seers name in the spoiler info released was "Anya". CHARMED fans familiar with BtVS who read the spoilers are heaving sighs of relief that it was changed. All I can think is they chose the name Anya on purpose to sorta give the viewers a "nudge-nudge-wink-wink", then changed their minds, or they didn't know about the connection when they chose the name (it could happen) and changed it as soon as they found out.
Old 11-29-2004, 03:14 PM   #9
Jenay

For quality caps of the whole episode, "Witchness Protection", plus "Styx Feet Under" and "Cheaper by the Coven" (all featuring Charisma) go here.

But be sure to leave her credit here
Old 11-29-2004, 05:24 PM   #10
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Overall the episode was awesome. CC was so freakin adorable and cute on the show. And she looked lovely in the pink/orange(?) dress.

One more thing.....

Was it just me, or did anybody else notive sexual tension between Phobe/Alyssa and Kira/Charisma? I mean damn!!.... the looks they were sending each other. And all the tochy/feely here and there.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 08:33 PM   #11
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow4Corangela
Was it just me, or did anybody else notive sexual tension between Phobe/Alyssa and Kira/Charisma? I mean damn!!.... the looks they were sending each other. And all the tochy/feely here and there.
Now that you mention it... Of course, I was expecting some Cordy/Fred kissage...

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Freakface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 08:41 PM   #12
Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow4Corangela
Not just you. Apparently, a couple posters at TWoP half expected Kira to out Phoebe if CC became a regular. Although I think Kira was just grateful that Phoebe genuinely cared about her...in a bi-sexual kinda way...

"Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined." - Johnny Carson
Kit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 09:49 AM   #13
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
Freakface
Now that you mention it... Of course, I was expecting some Cordy/Fred kissage...
I know sometimes the way Fred would stare at her. But then again it is Chaisma.

Quote:
Kit
Not just you. Apparently, a couple posters at TWoP half expected Kira to out Phoebe if CC became a regular. Although I think Kira was just grateful that Phoebe genuinely cared about her...in a bi-sexual kinda way...
ROTFLMAO Ummm well they did do a gay love story in DC. So, I wonder if they might end up doing a lesbian thing on Charmed. Cause really Phobe has dated a gazillion guy and it never sticks, so maybe she got tired and decided to try something new. lol And she had more chemistry with Charisma then any other guy on Charmed.

Something tells me that CC will be back for more Charmed.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 10:28 AM   #14
Bertha Blue

Would it be too bold for me to say that CC was the best thing about this episode (although the every so sexy Abel Farrer? I hope I spelt that right is a close second. What the heck was he doing on charmed anyways? But I digress)?

I mean, everytime she was in a scene she just light up the screen and whenever she wasn't on I was jonesing for her to come back. And again with the neck grab. I swear, CC should have permanent marks on her neck

When will the network heads wake up and smell the coffee and just give her own show already?

Do you guys think she will be back though? I mean, isn't she like dead?
Old 11-30-2004, 12:20 PM   #15
tojoson

like Rydeen pointed out in another thread, when he attacked the seer, it looked the same as when HE was released from his prison (like a swarm of bees), maybe he just put her in the dimension where he was sent by the Source

if this was the case, it would make it easy to bring her back.
the girls could discover she was still alive, and force that keeper to release her