Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2004, 07:14 PM   #16
AnCShip

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyes

I would like to see CC in a role on ER. I liked her on the division.. She needs a role that would stretch her. Or maybe CSI. Considering both the actors that played Grooey and Gavin had guest roles on there....ER, that is. Or maybe Law & Order.

FYI. ER is WB distributed. So if one has does not like WB. That would not be a place. Though I admit. It is a good show.
Old 06-20-2004, 09:09 PM   #17
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

the article i read said jason behr was either late 20's early 30's, so right around CC's age.
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 07:39 AM   #18
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Why are they looking for someone around Jason Berh's age? I didn't even think he was in the running for the new Superman movie. He'd actually be a better choice then most of the (young) actors I've seen mentioned. I'd still like them to go a bit older, but I don't think I'm their target audience.
Old 06-21-2004, 12:49 PM   #19
KeyserSoze
local god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
Never read the comics but the impression I got from the movies was that Lois Lane was slightly older then Clark. She was an already established "ace" reporter while Clark was just getting into the business.

Speaking of "ace" reporter anyone else have this overwhleming desire to see CC reprise Rosalind Russell's role in a His Girl Friday remake? Now if only I could think of a worthy successor to Cary Grant (Burt Reynolds just doesn't cut it )

CC could certainly pull off a role as an ace Daily Planet reporter, but maybe an already established one, unlike someone like Lois who would be more of a rookie at this point.
KeyserSoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 02:30 AM   #20
Wravyn
Pseudo-Superhero

Misty Flores speculated a "Metropolis" show some time ago, with Chloe going off to the big city and meeting ace reporter Lois Lane, played by Charisma Carpenter. The cast was rounded off by an increasingly hard-bitten Lex Luthor, who was off to start his empire.

She even wrote a preliminary summary for the premiere. I would have loved for her to write a proper fic for it, cause yeah. CC as LL works. Plus Chloe and Lex, only the two most intriguing characters on SV.
A little bit thicker, a little bit harmful for me

ring a ding ding: art...and the like.
Wravyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 01:03 AM   #21
CordeliaCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
Umm, what happend to Chloe?
As we last saw Chloe, she and her father were walking into there new Witness protection home, when it blew up!

Chloe's fate is undetermined!!!
CordeliaCC is offline   Reply With Quote