Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2007, 07:50 PM   #1
Livvie
nutcase

Support Cordy in Angel S6

Okay, I know most people don't give a flying fig about the Angel S6 comics that IDW is proposing but for those that do, Brian Lynch (who Joss has basically handed the project over to) has asked some questions on the official IDW msg board.

It would be really great if we could get some more people over there to voice some support to see, at the very least, some acknowledgement of Cordelia's death in the comics (if not bringing her back to life!)

A few people have posted these sentiments but honestly, more helps. And Brian Lynch is reading these posts and responding. This is a direct line to the creator here. I don't think we can pass this up.

http://idwpublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=12710 That page contains my response as well as the original questions.

http://idwpublishing.com/phpBB2/view...fefd18937b144c Halfway down is the original questions from Brian Lynch

You have to register to post but it only takes a couple of seconds. These comics are going to be canon and it would be nice to see the kind of recognition of C/A that was in Old Friends at the very least.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:02 AM   #2
Helena
Paolo Maldini

Angel season 6, so there will be no Buffy,Spike or anyother from Sunnyhell (Please!) ??

I would love, love, love if Cordelia was brought back!!! If not (more likely because we all know JW), then I would demand Angel to remember her everyday and miss her everyday. And also admit that she was his best friend and love of his 2 lives!
Charisma's bitch #378,Team Cordy ?

"It was great to have her back," says David, breaking into a rare smile.
"The show started with Cordy and Angel and itīs been hard not having
Charisma on set this season. We missed her presence, her energy."
(Cult Times #105, 2004)
Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:33 AM   #3
Livvie
nutcase

Spike is going to be in the season 6 comics sadly because he was part of season 5.

But Buffy is owned by Dark Horse comics and they have said before that any characters from Buffy would have to be used sparingly because IDW doesn't own the rights to them (and vice versa. Apparently, Angel and Spike are showing up in the next issue of Buffy S8)

If that is how you feel, honestly, go over there and put your thoughts down. Like I said, this is a main line to the creative director for this comic. He is reading and commenting on the thread. It is a good chance for us to get the Cordelia love out there.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:25 PM   #4
Jaime Bee

I want Cangel in the Angel comics and Spuffy in the Buffy comics.
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:00 PM   #5
LordKain
Devil Hunter

I don't mean to sound like a dick here and if I come of that way then I'am sorry but who really cares anymore all these comics books are is just a cheap nasty way to shake down the still Hardcore fans of both shows for money thats why Joss made them for nothing more nothing less and for myself personally I'am disgusted and a ashamed of it shame on you Joss Whedon so much for the man having any pride in his work he's still a bottom feeding lowlife and he always will be.
LordKain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:54 PM   #6
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

LK, it's like official fanfic for the dedicated who will quit buying it when they're no longer interested. In the meantime, the fans get what they want, or at least a version of what they want, and Whedon, et. al, get to stave off poverty for another day. You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but I really don't see how Whedon's the ultimate evil here.