Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #1
Emmangel
Administrator

Team Cordy™ Signup!

Do you agree with Team Cordy's mission? Want to support the cause? Join us!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To become a member, just fill in the form below and post your application here, or e-mail me using the address on the website if you'd prefer.

Some things of note:
1) Please check to see if you already have a member profile before filling out another form.

2) If you wish to secure a certain TC™ number please check out the Member List to make sure it's not already taken (use common sense please!). By default you get the next available number.

3) If you're already a member but want your information changed or updated, don't fill out a new application, please e-mail me with your membership number and let me know what changes you'd like made instead.

4) Keep up the Cordylove, people.

If you have any questions regarding TC membership, please post them here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fields with a * are mandatory.

Name:*

URL: (if applicable - can be a twitter, tumblr etc)

Site name: (if applicable)

Why do you love Cordelia?*

Remember your first "Yay, Cordy!" moment?

What direction would you have liked to see Cordelia's character and/or storyline take?

Anything Charisma related you'd like to say?

Membership # Preference: (be sensible! If you don't have one, leave this blank)
Old 10-12-2008, 10:53 PM   #2
Helena
Paolo Maldini

Hi!

I´ve sent a PM.

Charisma's bitch #378,Team Cordy ?

"It was great to have her back," says David, breaking into a rare smile.
"The show started with Cordy and Angel and it´s been hard not having
Charisma on set this season. We missed her presence, her energy."
(Cult Times #105, 2004)
Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:24 AM   #3
Emmangel
Administrator

Got it!

I'll add your profile to the site when the new layout goes live.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:12 AM   #4
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

I sent a PM too.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:36 PM   #5
bigbird811
Lieutenant McMuffin

I just sent a PM as well. Desperately hoping I did everything right!
Old 10-13-2008, 06:03 PM   #6
Emmangel
Administrator

Got both of yours too. One again I'll add you're details once the site goes live.

Bigbird811, you're membership number is #245.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
Irish Gal

Location: United States... I have to have some mystery, don't I?
Here's my application!

Name: Irish Gal

Email address: angelface2005834@hotmail.com

URL: I've post to Stranger Things Forum. I use my Microsoft Office Word 2007 to write the chapters, then come to Stranger Things and post on the foram by transfuring it to the reply thread or whatever. (I am not exactly computer savy, despite how my generation is. Weird, since I can get the hang of everything else.) Does it help knowing that when typing in my document's name I do it this way? (Name and chapter).rtf?

Site Name: I post here in Stranger Things, but would love to have my fics posted on Team Cordy! Yipee!

Age: Do I have one?.... Maybe.... Ah, what the heck - I'm in my mid twenty's... Literally, mid, soon to be the next number up.

Where do you live?: The United States.

Why do you love Cordelia?: In some ways, I could identify with her after watching some of the changes that took place even back then in the Buffy years. Watching the character bloom when breaking away from how she was raised and the immage that Sunnydale labeled her actually steered my deep affection for Buffy to the Chase character herself. (It wasn't till towards the end of season two did I begin to watch Angel. Which had me glued to the WB in watching the rerun episodes of season 1.)

Cordelia is to me both complicated and simple. Despite some attributes others may consider annoying (I actually sort of did at first in a "Your blunt mouth both annoys and amuses me" sort of way.), it was the heart that Charisma put into that character itself that totally turned me into a Cordy fan. Reading between the lines and thinking just how much this character sacrificed for Angel's redemption pulled me kicking and screaming to the Cordelia Chase Fan base. By the end of season 3 despite partially still having the Bangel rose tinted glassed on, I decided that maybe Angel and Cordelia would be a good couple.

So I guess it's Cordelia the underdog (I learned recently she was labeled saint Cordelia by Buffy fans and a wanna be Buffy that the writers created - which I still am (a Buffy fan) just more for the S/B part), Cordelia the Tell It Like It Is, Cordelia the best Friend, Cordelia the witty gal with the charming grin, Cordelia the courageous (anyone who doesn't gi running away when facing the undead is okay in my books), and in the end Cordelia the champion that has me loving the character so much. And despite of all of those things, Cordelia was a believable and touchable character whose flaws became the ingrediants that led her to put aside all distraction to put Angel back on the path. I love Cordelia because she's Cordelia....

Wow, I totally rambled on and on, didn't I?

Remember your first "Yay, Cordy!" moment?: Actually, yeah. It was during the early Buffy years.

What event brought it on?: When she drove her gorgeous car into the Sunnydale High school when she, Jenny Calender, and Willow were being chased by vampires and such. Instead of denying again what is after her, she used the brains nobody thought she had and saved herself as well as the other two. (Was Xander there?*scratches head in trying to remember.*)

What direction would you have liked to see Cordelia's character and/or storyline take?: That's a hard and easy question to answer. There were several directions I would have liked to see happen... I guess the most pressing one is her relationship with Angel. Best Friends that fall in love have a certain depth, you know? To me, it felt like the writers didn't give the two the chance they deserved. Why does Buffy get to eventaully fall in love with Spike and admits it (took the last episode for her to do it) and Cordy doesn't get the same consideration from Angel?

In the end, I as a viewer that felt cheated. Season 4 is something I hardly watch, and Season 5 I literally only watch once and awhile for the Spike moments, and when David Boreanaz has his shirt off. I particularly love the naked wet part. Harmony was used as a Season 1 filler (difference is that she's beyond shallow, clueless as a fencepost, and soullessly evil), and Spike as the humour guy without the on and off switch button on the tact. (Sound like someone you know?) It wasn't the same without Cordelia, and the way how it seemed everyone moved on from her character while cheering Angel on to go for wolf girl was a kick in the teeth.

Let's just say that I called Angel the manwhore like those demons on one of the Season 5 epsiodes, and mentally pictured throwing out the TV while laughing like even Angelus... Ooo! Did I forget to mention that I desperatly wanted some Angelus and Cordy facing off (they alluded to that as a possibility during one of their training session in season 3), sexual tension, emotional dilema action as the second pressing wish?

Membership # Preference: I'm leaving this blank because it doesn't matter to me one way or another. As long as I'm allowed in. (Crosses fingers)
Irish Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #8
Angelmia04

Smile Team Cordy Signup

Name:Malia Beermann
E-mail address:angelmalia04@netscape.net
URL: (if applicable)
Site name: (if applicable)
Where do you live? (region or country):USA
Why do you love Cordelia?:She is just and Awesome Character and Charisma Carpenter is a Wonderful Talented Actress.
Remember your first "Yay, Cordy!" moment? When she first apperared on Buffy !
What event brought it on?: I could tell she was going to be a goood character.
What direction would you have liked to see Cordelia's character and/or storyline take?:I would have liked for their to be a reuinion of some sorts for Buffy and Angel tv show
viewers.
Membership # Preference: (leave blank if you don't care)
Angelmia04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 04:55 AM   #9
Emmangel
Administrator

All member applications above have been added to the site (sorry it took so long)!