Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2007, 07:44 PM   #46
tojoson

sorry, it's in IMDB pro

here they are

Quote:
Three pilots using 'Sex' guide
9 Jan 2007 1:19am EST - By Nellie Andreeva
ABC and NBC have picked up three one-hour pilots that all bear some of the DNA of HBO's Sex and the City.

ABC has ordered "Cashmere Mafia," from "Sex" creator-executive producer Darren Star and Working Girl writer Kevin Wade, which is described as "the next generation of 'Sex and the City.' "

ABC has also picked up Women's Murder Club, to be directed by Brett Ratner, which revolves around a quartet of crime-solving women and has a logline of " 'CSI' meets 'Sex and the City'."

And NBC has given the green light to Lipstick Jungle, a dramedy based on "Sex" author Candace Bushnell's follow-up to her smashing bestseller.

Additionally, NBC has ordered a female-centered one-hour pilot from House creator-executive producer David Shore and House writer Peter Blake.

Cashmere Mafia, from Darren Star Prods. and Sony Pictures TV, follows four successful female executives, friends since college, who rely on each other as they juggle the demands of career, family, hard choices and high ambitions in New York City.

Wade, whose credits also include Maid in Manhattan and Meet Joe Black, penned the script and is executive producing with Star and Gail Katz. Visit
Old 01-10-2007, 03:00 PM   #47
Platypus
The Pointy End

Here's a direct link to the same information:

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2007...he_next_c.html

Of note:

ABC's "Cashmere Mafia" is produced by Darren Star, who Charisma has links to courtesy of her guest starring role on "Miss Match".

ABC's "Women's Murder Club" will feature two writers from "Angel" - Liz Craft and Sarah Fain. So there's another Charisma connection.

In fact, several people are mentioning Charisma as a good candidate for any one of these series in the Popwatch comments section.

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:40 PM   #48
tojoson

new pilot from CBS--(from AICN)

Quote:
TWILIGHT, from Joel Silver and Ron Koslow (remember Koslow's from TV's BEAUTY AND THE BEAST a while back?). TWILIGHT is described as:

...a drama about a vampire/private eye who's dealing with the fallout from being immortal, his foes in the vampire world and a budding love for a mortal.
Hmmm. sounds a little like Angel to me
Old 01-31-2007, 01:35 PM   #49
tojoson

Well, forget about CC getting the female lead in 'Mr. and Mrs. North'

Jordana Brewester got the part
Old 02-21-2007, 01:04 PM   #50
Platypus
The Pointy End

I'm not sure if CC is still interested in half-hour comedies (and is anyone but me a little bit sad about the fact that we haven't had any CC-related news for a really long time now?), but here are three more pilots under development at CBS. Considering that CBS seems to be the only network able to actually launch a new sitcom these days, here's hoping that CC is auditioning for some of these:

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-cb...p-tv-headlines

The Penelope Cloud one looks particularly interesting.

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:56 PM   #51
tojoson

Yeah, that one sounds good to me

A question.
I see it all the time in pilot orders.
What does 'cast contingent' mean?
Old 02-21-2007, 02:03 PM   #52
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoson View Post
What does 'cast contingent' mean?
It basically means if the producers can corral the right cast, defined usually by the actor's name recognition, the pilot goes ahead.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:14 PM   #53
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

how about "correspondents" abc drama pilot w/ jeffrey dean morgan about 4 reporters who travel the country. i have always been able to see CC as a reporter.
or
"spellbound" drama on the cw about a lifecoach/witch. could be cute. i can see her being someone's lifecoach and bugging the he** out of them to get their butts in gear w/powers, she already played that.
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:30 PM   #54
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

If she is thinking about Broadway, there is rumor that the uber-bad 80s movie Teen Witch is turning into a staged musical... and if you ever seen Teen Witch, you will know why it is so bad....

Top THAT!!!

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Freakface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 04:42 PM   #55
nodakskip

saw this today....

From Variety.com - By Webmaster - 2007-06-1
David Greenwalt - "Moonlight" Tv Series - He will produce the new vampire tv show
David Greenwalt

The project, which was filmed as a presentation, will be retooled before a full-length pilot is shot. One of the two female leads already has been recast, and other casting changes are being considered.

"Moonlight," from Warner Bros. TV and Silver Pictures TV, centers on a private investigator (Alex O’Loughlin) who is a vampire. In his eternal life, he is joined by his former bride (Amber Valletta), a seductive vampire who bit him 60 years ago, as well as a deceitful ally (Rade Serbedzija) who also is undead. The PI’s life is turned upside down when he falls for a beautiful mortal woman. In the presentation, Shannon Lucio played the part, which is now being recast.

On the series, Greenwalt will serve as an executive producer alongside Joel Silver, the project’s writers Ron Koslow and Trevor Munson, director Rod Holcomb and Gerard Bocaccio.

Greenwalt previously served as showrunner on NBC’s "Kidnapped," UPN’s "Jake 2.0" and ABC’s "Miracles." In addition to co-creating "Angel" with Joss Whedon, Greenwalt was a writer-producer on Whedon’s "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." He also worked as a consulting producer for Sci Fi Channel’s "Eureka."

Greenwalt is repped by the Kaplan-Stahler-Gumer-Braun Agency and attorney Alan Hergott.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:49 PM   #56
Clarice

Wow, it would be wonderful if CC will obtain a role in this new show *__* She would be a gorgeous vamp *__*

Last edited by Clarice; 06-02-2007 at 06:26 AM.
Clarice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:03 PM   #57
Luna
The heart never dies

It would be great to see Charisma in a show from David Greenwalt again since he liked her and Cordelia so much.

It would be awesome to see her as a vamp because that didn´t work on BtVS and AtS.

She would look really hot!
Old 06-01-2007, 11:59 PM   #58
tojoson

Right now the only role sure to be recast is his love interest, a human newswoman.

Casting CC as the newswoman would be triple cool.

1. Love interest of a vampire,
2. History with both Greenwalt, and Joel Silver,
3. The show will follow 'Bones' on Friday nights. (not on the same channel, but who cares).
Old 06-02-2007, 08:01 AM   #59
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Can't we write to Greenie?

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 09:47 AM   #60
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoson View Post
Right now the only role sure to be recast is his love interest, a human newswoman.

Casting CC as the newswoman would be triple cool.

1. Love interest of a vampire,
2. History with both Greenwalt, and Joel Silver,
3. The show will follow 'Bones' on Friday nights. (not on the same channel, but who cares).
plus i have always thought she would be great as a newswoman, spunky,go-get-em,and could be annoying as hell and hard to get away from. sounds perfect.
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote