Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2004, 08:11 PM   #16
Mab
The orbit of your hips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri
I...I...I...

I was just askin' for a hug....

Dammit. I'm always misinterpreting stuff. Next time specify, please - hug or tits.

Bert, here we go again - tape those peepers open if you have to...

*FLASH*

Obnoxious Delusional Sycophant
Mab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 10:56 PM   #17
tojoson

neither pam Anderson, (may) or Rachel Hunter's (april) appearances were mentioned on the 'coming next month' page. so i wouldm't worry too much about CC not being mentioned there.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:04 PM   #18
MissKitieFantastico
No One's Bitch

Someone's gonna be scanning those pics for me. No really, that's an order.

BTW, this is the first time I've been here in months and I'm trippin' out over the changes. My brain can't handle it, it's too confusing!

I swear this season ME has been dropping Acid and watching 'Passions' in Chinese. - The Lovely Elisha
MissKitieFantastico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 03:06 PM   #19
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKitieFantastico
BTW, this is the first time I've been here in months and I'm trippin' out over the changes. My brain can't handle it, it's too confusing!
You think it's confusing now, you should've seen it when the software was first installed. I think a couple of people actually soiled themselves. It was pretty sad.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:06 PM   #20
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKitieFantastico
Someone's gonna be scanning those pics for me. No really, that's an order.
PM me, I'll hook you up...

You promised not to TELL, Penny!
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 03:14 PM   #21
MissKitieFantastico
No One's Bitch

Penny, I'm gettin' ready to soil muhself right now.

I swear this season ME has been dropping Acid and watching 'Passions' in Chinese. - The Lovely Elisha
MissKitieFantastico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 04:29 PM   #22
Dimitri
Life is but a dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century
You think it's confusing now, you should've seen it when the software was first installed. I think a couple of people actually soiled themselves. It was pretty sad.
N...no I didn't!
"Ever heard this story? There once was a tiger-striped cat. This cat...died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives. And he was owned by various people who he didn't really care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then one day, the cat became a stray cat, which meant he was free. He met a white female cat. And the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger-striped cat cried a million times and then he died, too. Except this time, he didn't come back to life."
-Spike
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 04:42 PM   #23
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century
It was freakin' blue though. Damn, thats more than enough reason to freak out if you ask me.

Besides, I am nothing if not a drama queen. LOL
Old 04-26-2004, 05:08 PM   #25
LaLa247
Wooo!

Do we have a date when the issue is released yet? Or can I just estimate the 10th?
Charisma's Bitch #1

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:14 PM   #26
shar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMartin
So is there someone to PM to get scans?
Yeah who do i have to start sucking up to everyones avies are looking beautiful by the way
shar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 05:28 PM   #27
Dimitri
Life is but a dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa247
Do we have a date when the issue is released yet? Or can I just estimate the 10th?
Just out of curiousity, Lara, how long have you had that avie? Because I just have this feeling that it took me a really long time to realize what it's of.
"Ever heard this story? There once was a tiger-striped cat. This cat...died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives. And he was owned by various people who he didn't really care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then one day, the cat became a stray cat, which meant he was free. He met a white female cat. And the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger-striped cat cried a million times and then he died, too. Except this time, he didn't come back to life."
-Spike
Old 04-26-2004, 05:36 PM   #28
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri
Just out of curiousity, Lara, how long have you had that avie? Because I just have this feeling that it took me a really long time to realize what it's of.
Just put it up yesterday. LOL It took me a while to get used to it, but I like the close-up of her face. She looks mean.
Charisma's Bitch #1

Old 04-26-2004, 07:21 PM   #29
Dimitri
Life is but a dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa247
Just put it up yesterday. LOL It took me a while to get used to it, but I like the close-up of her face. She looks mean.
*wipes the sweat off of his brow*

Thanks. I just had a horrible feeling that I was just so dense as to look at that picture for 3 weeks straight and only get it now.

...Kinda like I just realized what "Spare the rod and spoil the child" means.
-Spike
Old 04-26-2004, 08:27 PM   #30
jenny
Take That ME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shar
Yeah who do i have to start sucking up to everyones avies are looking beautiful by the way
Count me in on that deal. I can start sucking up for the cause, lol. BTW, have I told everyone lately how amazing this board is, and how wonderful everyone here is.
Charisma's Bitch #78 / Team Cordy #206

As Cordy goes, so goes my nation!

"Watch as ME insults every fanbase, no matter who they are- next week on the WB!" - LaLa247
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote