Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2004, 06:54 PM   #31
psychofilly
*My* Angel eats nuns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
\ They are not high art, they are not the answers to the great mysteries of life.
Pfft, admit it, you just don't "get" the genius that is John Carpenter. HE is the god-writer of horror and as such is an arteest and you shouldn't ever question his work. I mean, that's like questioning the genius of Joss. It's heresy man!
Old 12-23-2004, 07:08 PM   #32
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychofilly
Pfft, admit it, you just don't "get" the genius that is John Carpenter. HE is the god-writer of horror and as such is an arteest and you shouldn't ever question his work. I mean, that's like questioning the genius of Joss. It's heresy man!
Yeah, I'd never question that

Last edited by Morrigan; 12-24-2004 at 11:49 AM.
Morrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 07:51 AM   #33
brownsbros3

I hope the rumor turns out to be true. Science Fiction/Horror movies when done right can be very profitable at the box office.
brownsbros3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 04:29 PM   #34
Rogue
Fading Away

I hope this is true but I have a feeling it isnt. I dont know why I just do. But I have heard several other rumors about Jessica Biel though. This would be a great role for Charisma. Anyone curious to see the WHOLE movie summarized with pictures and deaths? (So very spoilery) But the remake might change completley though and just take the premise. But we dont know that yet well anyway Go here to find out everything about the movie (Again I say SPOILERS) :

http://www.terrortrap.com/ghostmovies/fog/index.shtml
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 06:24 AM   #35
Carolina

I have strong doubts that the rumor has even a shred of truth behind it. But even if it does, would we really want it to be true? Aside from being a job for CC, what is so great about this project? It's a remake of some B-movie that I bet only about four people saw the first time around. Personally, I'd rather see CC get smaller parts in more quality projects than lead parts in crap projects.
Old 01-07-2005, 08:03 AM   #36
DamnSkippy

I have to disagree. "The Fog" was not a crappy movie and many, many people saw it and remember it. I know it sticks out in my memory as especially good and creepy, and I've seen hundreds of similar movies.

Depending on who would be doing the remake and how they update it, it could be a blockbuster. It could also die and go straight to video, but the basis is there for a quality horror flick. I'm hoping it's true.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote