Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2004, 01:48 AM   #61
Bibliophile

I think they're in the process of making changes to the system. There's a message up now stating you need to be logged in to vote, but the actual polls aren't up yet. The title also refers to the poll as Round One of Miss 2005 so my guess is that they're going to finish out 2004 with the results from before the system was hacked, since first place never changed. It might not be a bad idea to head over and register now so we can get an early start on Miss 2005.

http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/miss.php

Last edited by Bibliophile; 12-31-2004 at 01:50 AM.
Bibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 09:08 AM   #62
Dusted
just... smile

Thanks for the heads up Rachel. I just registered...not that i understood any of the information they were throwing at me
i do try not to abbreviate- honest
Dusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 06:05 PM   #63
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

I have a question. When you add your name and password does it immediately go back to an empty username and password.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 06:43 PM   #64
ehab
Perpetually Confused

Last past of 2004. No update, but let's assume CC made it to #10! Hopefully tomorrow or soon thereafter they'll post the 2004 results.

I won't do daily updates next year (at least not until closer to the end of the year.)

The registration for the forums starts here. I registered but its not clear at all to me whether it will be necessary...but I'll take your word for it Bibliophile .

ETA: I think I registered as ouder than 13 not jonger...
ehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 10:02 AM   #65
tojoson

the site is up and running, but i can't figure out how to nominate CC for voting. (they don't have that box at the bottom like they used to)

there are about 10 people in the list as of now, top vote getter is at 3 votes
Old 01-01-2005, 02:47 PM   #66
Dusted
just... smile

Same for me Tojoson. No little box at the bottom. When i loggedin it took me into the main forum page and i was very very lost

I see Alsou is already up there!!
Old 01-01-2005, 06:21 PM   #67
tojoson

yah, but she only has 4 votes

i noticed a couple of posters, (including me) asking about nominations for the polls, but i haven't seen any answers yet, if Macho (poll administrator) doesn't answer by monday, i'll send him an e-mail thru the forums.

they are supposedly switching servers, so maybe they don't have everything up yet
Old 01-01-2005, 09:10 PM   #68
tojoson

just found this on their forums (it's a babel-fish translation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitrix
Weet or this the spot is not ask it, but nevertheless does it. I want gladly charisma Charpenter to the list miss 2005 added have, am possible that
well, someone over there has the same idea,

i wish i could find a good translation program, one with more choices of languages, but you get the idea
Old 01-01-2005, 09:50 PM   #69
Angelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoson
just found this on their forums (it's a babel-fish translation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitrix
Weet or this the spot is not ask it, but nevertheless does it. I want gladly charisma Charpenter to the list miss 2005 added have, am possible that
well, someone over there has the same idea,
If I'm not mistaken digitrix is a member here as well.

Quote:
i wish i could find a good translation program, one with more choices of languages, but you get the idea

I just used this one, Dutch to English and it worked pretty good. Just enter the website addy in the box. If you're looking to translate text try this and see how it works.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Last edited by Angelia; 01-01-2005 at 09:57 PM.
Angelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 12:25 AM   #70
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Im confused Why isn't CC up there? And do you or don't you have to log in to stem??

ETA: I keep loging in but nothing happens. :rants: <-- bitches.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel

Last edited by Shadow4Corangela; 01-02-2005 at 12:28 AM.
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 10:35 AM   #71
tojoson

they now have a list of the top 10 from 2004, (CC is 10th)

Quote:
How does this election work? There are zo'n 400 candidates for this election genomineerd by the visitors of nationaleopinie.nl. these candidates have been divided concerning 32 poules. Every weak the visitors choose the two most beautiful women of the poule concerned by voting on them. After 32 weeks then still 64 candidates are. By means of knock-out a system every weak some candidates will slim until we at the end of the year the winner concerning to keep. As from February it is possible for new candidates at nomineren, these are possibly still added then to the poules. Go to the election
as i understand this, they will have 12-13 people up each week for 32 weeks, at which time, they will have 64 people remaining, then they will have 'knock-offs ???' for the next 22 weeks. and new candidates can be added after February

i registered, and if i go there and don't login, the stem box does not appear, so it appears that you must register to vote.

registration is almost the same as for this site
Old 01-02-2005, 11:05 AM   #72
Dusted
just... smile

Quote:
yah, but she only has 4 votes

i noticed a couple of posters, (including me) asking about nominations for the polls, but i haven't seen any answers yet, if Macho (poll administrator) doesn't answer by monday, i'll send him an e-mail thru the forums.

they are supposedly switching servers, so maybe they don't have everything up yet
I shall wait with eager eyes to see if Alsou's stems snowball. ow 'Macho', that's just a screen name... right?

Quote:
as i understand this, they will have 12-13 people up each week for 32 weeks, at which time, they will have 64 people remaining, then they will have 'knock-offs ???' for the next 22 weeks. and new candidates can be added after February
In light of this does this mean we hav to wait until February to get CC up there or am i being REALLY thick?
Old 01-02-2005, 11:13 AM   #73
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

It looks as if they're going to a round-robin type set-up in which the top two vote-getters for each new bracket for 32 weeks will make the final 64, who will become the final poll for the last 20 weeks.

They've already set up each week's poll, although apparently you can't vote on any of them until the week itself. Has anyone clicked through all of them to see which week CC is in? I would imagine that as one of their 2004 top 10, she's already been included. I could be wrong.

ETA: Never mind -- found her myself. Charisma enters the poll in Week 10 against the following ladies:

Beyoncé Knowles
Brandy
Chantal Janzen
Emily VanCamp
Heidi Range
Jenny McCarthy
María Jiménez
Mavie Hörbiger
Norah Jones
Pamela Anderson
Piret Jarvis
Sarah Connor
Shania Twain

Think we can come out at least in the #2 spot against this field? I think we can.
Old 01-02-2005, 11:49 AM   #74
ehab
Perpetually Confused

Thanks Penny for figuring all that out!

Quote:
Think we can come out at least in the #2 spot against this field? I think we can.
Who are you thinking will take number one? 'Cause I'm thinking CC has a pretty good shot at that too!
ehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 11:51 AM   #75
Dusted
just... smile

I'm glad you can navigate around that website Penny becuse i certainly can't.
I think CC is in with a good chance. I see the main competitors being Beyonce and perhaps Brandy but most certainly Beyonce.

But anyway in prepartion for week 10: ALL STEMS AHEAD!