Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2004, 02:01 PM   #181
KarKar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFireHorse
I can't find them !!!!!!! Help!!!!!! I registered...been all over the site and all I keep getting is a green screen advertising a search engine everytime I click on the Charisma topless thread.
Did you try the www.buffy.nu site? I think they have all of those shots w/o registering.
Old 04-30-2004, 03:12 PM   #182
Bertha Blue

Those pictures are just stunning. Very tasteful and classy. They seem to me more like art photos to me.

And I love CC's curves. Alot of actresses are so skinny you can see their bones sticking out, but not CC.

Plus, she has the most gorgeous set of legs I have ever seen on a woman.

Thanks for the link.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:28 PM   #183
Rydeen

I read that there was more pics is it true? I know i'll be able to find out soon when i buy it but i just wanted to know.
Rydeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 08:25 PM   #184
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydeen
I read that there was more pics is it true?
Two more.
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 08:39 PM   #185
Rydeen

Thanks for the info Lala!
Rydeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 08:49 PM   #186
fielding

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarKar
Nah, the Bikini shots were crack ho'ish to me. She was so thin at the time and they had her in these postures that looks way too unnatural/uncomfortable. She looks like she was ready to bolt for the door in those.
During the first season of Angel she lost too much weight - probably due to the increased workload. She didn't look good at all. But she soon recovered.
fielding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 09:49 PM   #187
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

actually she lost a lot of weight during Btvs. at the prom you can see her ribs, it was after she stared Ats that she started gaining the weight back.
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 12:58 AM   #188
fielding

You're right, she started losing weight during the third season of Buffy. But she got even thinner over the course of Angel's first season. It was during the 2nd season that she started putting the weight back on.

Of course, now she's looking better than ever!
fielding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 11:36 AM   #189
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

I wonder which picture was when the photo assistant fell down, and Charisma got up mid-pose and nude, and help the assistant up.

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Freakface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 01:28 PM   #190
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Just a little something I heard yesterday which goes to counter Andromeda's comments about big stars not posing nude. I heard on ET that Brad Pitt, Mr. A-List and star of a summer blockbuster will be taking it all off for In Style Magazine. So I guess big stars don't have a problem with posing nude. Of course now there will probably be semantics drawn about why it won't hurt Brad's rep b/c he's a guy

Oh and I can't remember if it's going to be in In Style or Self but those 6 actresses that will be posing nude I remembered 3 (I think) of them

Rose McGowan - who I believe has posed nude before and is probably at the same 'star level' as CC.

Drea De Meteo - Star of The Soprano's and future star of Joey

And I think (although it's entirely possible that I am wrong), that Kate Beckensale might be another one. I know I recognized 3 names if not 3 faces.

Last edited by Morrigan; 05-01-2004 at 06:49 PM.
Morrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 04:46 PM   #191
x factor

Almost every big name Hollywood

actress has had to sell her looks/body/sex appeal to get roles, to get paid, to gain media attention.

The infamous casting couch.

Nude or near nude pictorials whether Playboy, Maxim, GQ, Vogue, etc.

Nude scenes.

Simulated sex scenes.

This stuff happens ALL THE TIME.

Why is this so difficult for some to understand? Why do they insist on imposing hypocritical double standards against Charisma revealing a friggin nipple but then turn a blind eye to a Cameron Diaz practically prancing around naked and showing her butt crack??!! lol...

Charisma has revealed far more in other mags and nary a peep was uttered about how it could doom her career.

And for those that disagreed with my comments about the Playboy pictures being artsy and pretentious...Check out the links...these are the kinds of pics that i would have loved to have seen CC do for Playboy. Notice the lack of overposing, overprocessing, the apparent lack of major airbrushing, no playing around with light/color, etc...

http://www.cordychase.com/gallery/pix/charisma083.jpg

http://www.cordychase.com/gallery/pix/charisma084a.jpg

Just CC in all her glory laid out!

Last edited by x factor; 05-01-2004 at 05:08 PM.
x factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 04:51 PM   #192
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Actually, the PB photos look airbrushed little if at all to me. I mean, you can see her tan lines. As previously mentioned here, the sun/moon tat looks "missing" in some photos because of the window/water glare. And even if it weren't already a poor idea to judge the quality of photos from scans, the guy who originally posted them admitted that his scanner was a piece of crap.

I don't think they're that "posed," either, especially by Playboy/FHM/Maxim standards, but maybe that's just me. Certainly not "pretentious" at any rate.

And for that matter, I don't see that much "freaking out" over nipples here that one might feel compelled to say "Deal with it." There are other fora you might try with that, though.
Old 05-01-2004, 05:10 PM   #193
x factor

Sorry, PC...

I edited the message to take out the antagonistic language!

Hypocrisy just bugs me and i cant help but lash out! lol...
x factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 05:11 PM   #194
psychofilly
*My* Angel eats nuns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century
I don't think they're that "posed," either, especially by Playboy/FHM/Maxim standards, but maybe that's just me. Certainly not "pretentious" at any rate.
This is the thing that I personally loved about them. Many Playboy spreads have a highly "artificial" look. The models are laid out in studio fantasy rooms with props and barely there outfits that suggest some sort of roleplay.

If anything I'd call the photographs artistic and certainly sophisticated. The photographer certainly understands how to use light and shadow to CC's advantage.

While I understand that folks might object to the pictoral for personal reasons. I certainly don't understand why some are trying so hard to find fault with the pictures themselves.

Oh and Penny, I have seen some nipple discussion, especially on buffy.nu, but they are from the folks you would generally roll your eyes and and say "grow up!" to, if you can read throught their attrociously spelled posts.
Old 05-01-2004, 05:23 PM   #195
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by x factor
I edited the message to take out the antagonistic language!

Hypocrisy just bugs me and i cant help but lash out! lol...
Awwwww, s'a'right, X. It's a topic that tends to polarize opinion, and every side needs some breathing room. My only request is that people actually do take a deep breath every once in a while.