Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2006, 02:56 PM   #1
Childe of Blade

Another C/A site going through resurrection.

Another C/A site going through resurrection.

http://members.fortunecity.com/vampswitch/

The site has just come under new management.
Childe of Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:19 PM   #2
Livvie
nutcase

I took a quick glance around and it looks like a good site but lordy lord the popups. Whoever runs it really needs to find a better hosting site or something. I could barely navigate the page without my blocker getting three popups and then the ones that we embedded in the page.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:54 AM   #3
HPAngelFan
Pretty girl

It looks good. Will check it out.

my livejournal
HPAngelFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:16 PM   #4
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Wow -- talk about a blast from the past! Interesting to see these C/A sites coming back online. I could wonder what's causing it, but I guess I'll just get a kick out of it instead.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:47 PM   #5
Livvie
nutcase

I have noticed that a lot of people are just now coming into the fandom since European countries and AUS have been to push reruns. I can't speak for sure but most of the new fans I have talked to are non-US were reruns are getting shown a lot.

And a lot of teenagers are discovering it in the US. They are getting up to get ready for school and there is Angel on TNT and Buffy on FX in the morning.

What ever happened to SciFi buying the rights and airing it? I would think if they showed it at a decent time (not 6am), might get even more fans. I have been meeting new fans every day. YAY!
Old 06-26-2006, 04:02 PM   #6
Trouble

The Sci-Fi Channel here in the U.K. is showing all five seasons of Angel. We are currently in the midst of season two - tonight's episode was Epiphany.

Also, for the first time, I think, it seems that the show is being aired without being cut to pieces. Previously, when the show aired on U.K. terrestrial channels, it was shown earlier in the evening or even in the mornings, and whole chunks of the show were missing. On the Sci-Fi Channel it is being aired at 8.00 pm, which is a much more reasonable time for such a show.

For anyone who wishes to see the programme, it is being aired Mondays to Thursdays at 8.00 pm, and repeated daily in the afternoons and on Sundays.
Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote