Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > TV Party! > TV Class Reunion!
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2011, 08:07 PM   #46
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Yes she was - she joined Angel during the Pylea arc of season two.
Yeah, I remembered he left after S3 after I posted that but couldn't be arsed to come back and change it. I figured someone would correct me. ;p
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #47
Kit

*sigh* And just like that, I lost interest in the show. Its completely irrational...I'm sure Amy is a nice person, but I. Just. Can't.

"Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined." - Johnny Carson
Kit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #48
cordetteL

And I agree, I'd love to see CC on Grimm but I'd want more than just a one-off episode. I'd like to see her be part of Team Nick/Eddie.

Yes, yes, yes! I'll let the whole, having AA on as a guest before Charisma thing slide, as long as there's a nice juicy continuing co-star role in the works for CC. If it were Whedon , I'd never consider the possibility; but Greenwalt loves him some Charisma.
cordetteL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:23 AM   #49
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
I was a little bored with this week's episode of Grimm, I found myself easily distracted.
The whole thing was absurdly full of plot holes and dropped ideas. I really hope it was an aberration and not a sign of things to come.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #50
starlet2367
glitterati

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordetteL View Post
And I agree, I'd love to see CC on Grimm but I'd want more than just a one-off episode. I'd like to see her be part of Team Nick/Eddie.

Yes, yes, yes! I'll let the whole, having AA on as a guest before Charisma thing slide, as long as there's a nice juicy continuing co-star role in the works for CC. If it were Whedon , I'd never consider the possibility; but Greenwalt loves him some Charisma.
And since I'm not a fan of the pablum-like Juliet (isn't that the girlfriend's name?) I recommend something awful happen to said girlfriend, giving our lead something to grieve over, and leaving a UST gap our CC can fill.
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #51
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

More time to get CC a guest shot (or recurring role). Grimm gets a full season order and a try-out on Thursday night at 10 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #52
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Cool, I'm actually a bit surprised, I didn't think the ratings were that good. Very cool, hopefully Greenie will reach out to CC.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:23 AM   #53
tojoson

New episode of Grimm tonight at 10:00 P.M. eastern time
(special night and time).
Old 02-10-2012, 08:51 AM   #54
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Amy Acker on her roles on Grimm and OUaT.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:33 AM   #55
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

I am seriously loving Grimm, it's gotten so good lately. It's amazing how much the show/characters have grown. Greenie still has the magic touch with writing comedy in his fantasy shows.

I gave up on OUaT but Grimm is something I'm sticking with, for as long as I can.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #56
aikakone
SpunkyMisunderstoodGenius

I'm watching both, and I was pleasantly surprised that both have been given full season orders.

On Grimm, I love what they're doing with Monroe. The actor has great chops... another one of those hard working guys who has been in lots of things and may have his "breakout" role.
Wesley Brigadier #9
Team Cordy #245
What do you call a bunch of militant CC fans? A Charis-militia!
aikakone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #57
aikakone
SpunkyMisunderstoodGenius

Some spoilery questions pertaining to Amy Acker's guest episode.

1. Was the husband naturally a Spinnetod, or did Amy's character turn him? It's not clear about that since he said he lives because she let him live, or something to that effect.

2. Does the daughter know she's a Spinnetod, too? I might not have thought anything of it from the episode, but something in the interview link Sam provided made me wonder.

Loving the banter between Monroe and Nick. It's definitely improving.
Wesley Brigadier #9
Team Cordy #245
What do you call a bunch of militant CC fans? A Charis-militia!
aikakone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:58 AM   #58
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

I don't think we need to use spoilers since the episode aired.

1) Don't know if he's a spinnetod or just another spider creature. The indication was that spinnetod's were quite rare. However, I don't think she turned him into anything, they were both born that way.

He's alive because his wife fights her natural inclination to kill after mating. She loved him enough to overcome her biological drive. However, no matter how guilty she felt about killing she couldn't/wouldn't overcome her natural biological drive to preserve her own life.

Of course the really interesting thing is, would she have fought her biology (as Charlotte did) if she didn't have a happy family/life?

2) I don't think the daughter knew of her nature, but it's possible, they were rather vague. I think the indication at the end is that the daughter either just "manifested" or is on the verge and Nick being a Grimm was able to see it.

This show just continues to grow on me and it's mostly from the development of the characters and their relationships. I enjoy the Hank/Nick dynamic which I didn't in the earlier episodes. I love Nick/Monroe and find myself really enjoying Nick now (as a character on his own). Initially the only thing that kept me watching was Monroe but all of the characters are clicking.

I also find Renard extremely fascinating. Who/what is he? Bad? Good? Anti-hero? What does he want with Nick? Why'd he try to kill Aunt Marie? So many questions, so much to talk/think about. Plus, he's not bad on the eyes either LOL
Old 02-22-2012, 06:59 AM   #59
starlet2367
glitterati

So, I'm really trying to like this, but without a chick besides the sidelined Juliet, I'm just not feeling it. I wish they'd bring in a female Grimm or at the least a cop with an attitude. Where's the Scully to Grimm's Mulder?
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:52 PM   #60
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Grimm's been renewed for a second season with a full 22 episode order!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ge-5/#comments