Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > TV Party! > TV Class Reunion!
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
LadyFireHorse
mmmmmmmm bathtime

Angel references in Bones

I've noticed all along the different Angel alumni that keep popping up in Bones but this season I'm picking up verbal references also. I thought it might be fun to make a game out of it and see who could spot what or whom!

So far this year I've noticed:

In "Mastedon in the Room", Caroline referred to the Powers that Be and The Scooby Gang (which is BTVS not Angel but same/same). Also the part of the mother, Carrie, was played by Melissa Marsala who played Judy in "Are you now or have you ever been"

"Couple in the Cave" the woman at the AA meeting referred to the snotty male at an "asshat" Also the victims girlfriend "Lupe" was played by Justina Machado who played the pregnant woman appearing before the Tribunal in "Judgement"

"The Body and the Bounty" has Thomas Kopache playing the terminally ill bounty hunter and he played "Denver" in "Reprise".

OK Gang what's next???

"Be who you are, say what you think because those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind..." Dr. Seuss
LadyFireHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
AngryScientist

Didn't Booth say something about a "New Jersey vampire" at one point? I think it was the Jersey Shore episode
AngryScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
tojoson

Not strictly a Buffy reference, but the episode where Bones was going out with a guy she met on-line, and she was shot at outside the restaurant. The restaurant was 'Nolita",the same one Nick Brendon was working at in his series 'Kitchen Confidential'
Old 10-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #4
DamnSkippy

The depressed intern listed "Buffy" as one of his geek interests in the episode about the sci fi con (Princess and the Pear I believe). And if we're talking Whedon references, Hodgins mentioned Firefly in S1 talking about Zack watching it.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote