Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2006, 07:54 AM   #1
Amz
Pretty girl . . .

Angel bloopers you've noticed...

Not sure if this has been posted before, or if I've posted in the right place but after watching my Angel DVD's, I noticed a few things.

First one, during the last scene between Cordy/Wes/Angel in "To Shanshu in LA" (and the real meaning of "shanshu" is discovered) you can see a boom mike drop into the scene. Surprised I didn't notice it before actually.

Second, I think it's during "Reunion" when the fang gang are driving in the car chasing after Darla and Dru, Cordy has a vision and threatens to stake Angel after he says something along the lines of "Couldn't she have done this before we left?" Anyway, he spins the car around because the vision is in the opposite direction and you see the car spinning and in Cordelia's place is a dummy!

Any other random things you guys have noticed?

Amz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:06 AM   #2
DamnSkippy

I noticed the dummy thing. They must not have had a female stunt double on call that night.

In Judgement in the scene where they do their power walk in the gym heading toward the wall of mirrors, they show a side view of them supposedly refllected in the glass so Angel is missing. But up ahead you can see David waiting to hop into the scene once they change the angle to head on. Guess they didn't count on the wide screen version being on DVD.

Last edited by DamnSkippy; 10-16-2006 at 01:53 PM.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 10:27 AM   #3
gilly

In Eternity with Angel and Rebecca in the champagne sketch.

One scene he's wearing black slacks and in the next grey. Then lol he's gone back to black again.

Had to be black for Angelus!
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:37 PM   #4
AssassinRo

I think it was in Disharmony that it was raining outside but not raining on Cordy and the gang. I think you can see the rain in the background...
AssassinRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:02 PM   #5
chatty

In Disharmony, when Cordy and Angel are talking by the car, Angel's wearing a brown coat. Right when she makes that crack about him going nuts and sleeping with Darla, they do this horrid insert of him in a black coat with a totally different filming style for his denial.

I don't notice a lot of flubs but this one drives me batty!
chatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:03 AM   #6
MissKitieFantastico
No One's Bitch

In Birthday you can tell Alexis has his hand tied behind his back when he's supposed to be missing an arm. Obviously they couldn't cut it off for the scene but they could've used more creativity with the camera placement.

I swear this season ME has been dropping Acid and watching 'Passions' in Chinese. - The Lovely Elisha
MissKitieFantastico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:37 PM   #7
HPAngelFan
Pretty girl

I've never noticed any of these - duh! I'll need to keep an eye out for them *nod*

my livejournal
HPAngelFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 05:03 PM   #8
Sebenna

There is actually a seen in the first season, maybe "To Shanshu..." when Cordelia is eating a donut in the office. She takes a bite out of it and then in the next seen there is no bite but then when they cut to Wesley eating the same donut the bite is back.

~Sebenna
Sebenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 02:42 PM   #9
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

I love how in Disharmony, DB and CC crack up behind MM and AD when they're standing at the counter and Wesley is yelling at Harmony for ripping a page out of a 12 century old book.

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:32 PM   #10
jean-vic

I haven't seen any of these.

I have seen something, don't know if it is a blooper. In Belonging, while Lorne is speaking to the gang in the Hyperion lobby, you can see CC send a lovely smile DB's way before returning her focus to the scene. This may have been intentionally put in but I like it.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:51 PM   #11
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-vic View Post
I haven't seen any of these.

I have seen something, don't know if it is a blooper. In Belonging, while Lorne is speaking to the gang in the Hyperion lobby, you can see CC send a lovely smile DB's way before returning her focus to the scene. This may have been intentionally put in but I like it.
Yeah, I love that, it's really cute.

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Old 12-23-2006, 04:54 PM   #12
Darla
I'm just visiting...

There's a rather nice collection of bloopers on a website I found the other day. I have yet to go back and take a look at all of them.

-> http://www.moviemistakes.com/tv3214
Darla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:58 AM   #13
Kea

Just have to add a few more:

In parting gifts-When Wes and Angel first meet up again you can see David trying not to laugh when Angel knocks his weapons away.

Provider-When Cordy hands Angel the baby you can see she struggles to get her arm back from him. She gives him a little push until he finally lets go.

The episode in S3 towards the end when Angel and Cordy are looking at rooms for Connor (maybe its the last ep of the season) Angel and Cordy are sitting on this bed and you can see/hear her growl at Angel and then Lorne suddenly comes in and both are trying to cover up there smiles.

In the first season (I am really bad a ep titles) when Angel and Kate both get sensitive after touching the stick. The cop pulls down the blinds and they fall off. You can see Angel laughing in the back.

What's funny if you watch the Prom ep on Buffy and Xander calls out to Cordy and Wes because his date is Anya. Cordy says thank you for the dress and you can see CC trying to hid her gum right before she answers!!!
Kea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:56 AM   #14
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kea View Post
Just have to add a few more:

In parting gifts-When Wes and Angel first meet up again you can see David trying not to laugh when Angel knocks his weapons away
I think that was meant to be Angel genuiney laughing at Wes' ridiculousness.

Quote:
Provider-When Cordy hands Angel the baby you can see she struggles to get her arm back from him. She gives him a little push until he finally lets go.

The episode in S3 towards the end when Angel and Cordy are looking at rooms for Connor (maybe its the last ep of the season) Angel and Cordy are sitting on this bed and you can see/hear her growl at Angel and then Lorne suddenly comes in and both are trying to cover up there smiles.
Interesting, I shall have to look out for these.

Old 05-05-2007, 08:20 PM   #15
Jaime Bee

I need to pay attention more cause I don't think I have noticed any of these things. I haven't seen the episodes enough.
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote