Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2004, 08:39 AM   #16
LaLa247
Wooo!

A New World - Cordy's "Angel!" and throwing the sword was nearly identical to the scene where she aided him in fighting Connor.

Birthday- Angel's abrupt, tight hug and Cordy's slow response to it. That came out awkward, but ya know what I mean...
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 09:47 AM   #17
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally posted by LaLa247
Birthday- Angel's abrupt, tight hug and Cordy's slow response to it. That came out awkward, but ya know what I mean...
I thought that was shown very clearly in one of the trailers, but they edited it differently in the ep. In the trailer Angel was slightly hesitant to cross to her like he was afraid she'd break as in Birthday, but then he grabbed her and she hugged back. I wish they'd left it that way in the ep. Anyone got an url for that trailer? It's not the one at buffy.nu.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 02:44 PM   #18
KarKar

Not a direct reference but I had to snark last night when they showed “Warzone” and they opened the door to the meat locker w/ Angel inside.

The flustered way he deflected their questions why he didn’t use his cellphone, his bluster that he’s gotta go save the day. Topped off with her flaming “You’re welcome!” when he didn’t bother to thank them.

We didn’t know we had it so good.
Old 02-10-2004, 07:39 AM   #19
arkady

Dunno if this is right but here goes.

Cordy calls Angel "gorgeous" which is what Wes called him in S2 ep "First Impressions" when he told Angel to "hop on gorgeous" after he put the pink helmet on.
arkady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 07:15 PM   #20
LadyJubilee

Sicne I haven't watched Season 4, I dont' know if it was supposed to be, but oblivious Fred and her toy leading to the nuns was much like oblivios Fred and her toy leading to Connor.
LadyJubilee is offline   Reply With Quote