Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2008, 03:44 PM   #31
jerkstore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice View Post
:°D Personally I think he was useless from the end of season 3...
About the Gunn love, I think I'm immune to his "charme". I'm so sad...
I never thought much of Gunn either. I didn't hate him or even dislike him, he was just a nothing. He was moderately interesting in his first couple of appearances, and I liked his friendship with Wesley, but he was basically a 5th wheel, and by the middle of S3, he turned into Fred's boyfriend and nothing more.

He could have been removed from the show at anytime without changing a thing. Even the Wes/Fred/Gunn love triangle which led to Wesley's estrangement would have worked just as well if Fred had continued her crush on Angel for a few more eps.
jerkstore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:34 PM   #32
jean-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkstore View Post
I never thought much of Gunn either. I didn't hate him or even dislike him, he was just a nothing. He was moderately interesting in his first couple of appearances, and I liked his friendship with Wesley, but he was basically a 5th wheel, and by the middle of S3, he turned into Fred's boyfriend and nothing more.

He could have been removed from the show at anytime without changing a thing. Even the Wes/Fred/Gunn love triangle which led to Wesley's estrangement would have worked just as well if Fred had continued her crush on Angel for a few more eps.
That's how a lot of people viewed and view Cordy and look waht happened.

At IDW, however, the poll of who wants her back and who doesn't is dead even. Why don't we get some C/A fans over there to argue our cause and talk up the Cordy, C/A love.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:50 AM   #33
Kea

I remember hearing that they were doing an Angel comic but I have to tell you my love for anything Ats has been limited to the message boards and basically A/C fan fiction.

Will I read these comics...no.
As for Joss atoning...no way. He should have thought of that before he gave us the supposed S4 and S5.
As for canon forget it. I can make up my own mind, I don't need Joss to help me lead to my own conclusions.

As for the Angel ending I thought it ended that Angel woke up with Cordy having fallen asleep feeing a baby Connor! Hey I like it better then some supposed comic.
Or I'll for read Livvie's almost finished fic!!!! Hint hint!!!!
Kea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #34
SlytherinAngelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-vic View Post
No, I understood you perfectly and I think your positive outlook is very refreshing. However, I just don't see Angel shanshuing when the other souled vampire is around. That and Joss has said that Angel will never shanshu because he will be boring after that. He has siad the same of Spike but he also said Spike would be killed off after half of Season 2 so that's what his words on Spike are worth.

You know, I actually wish I could go back in time and meet Joss and say, "Joss, you've gotta kill Spike off. He's popular now but they all hate him later." It would make it easier. I mean, I like Spike but I don't like how Joss and the fans like him and make him the be all and end all. Of course, I would also say, "Joss, have Angel become human and Cordelia and him be together because after the series ends people were saying that is what should have happened, even though they hated it at first."

Right, back to my time machine.
Oh my god no! I love Spike to death! He was the only reason I watched the end of Angel. It would be nice if Angel and Cordy did come together, but since it didn't... I can accept that. The fanfiction world is more interesting anyway. I seriously read stories on here, that are twice as good as some series episodes.
SlytherinAngelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:05 AM   #35
bigbird811
Lieutenant McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-vic View Post
No, but if I go back in time and tell him everyone hates him then he will be killd off and Angel will the be the rightful vampire with a soul again and we wouldn't have the carbon copy.
Don't go saying that around general BtVS boards.

Believe me. The Spike fen will kill you dead.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:41 AM   #36
Jaime Bee

Cordy is brought back cause Angel is lost without her. TPTB though make it where she isn't going through being in heaven grief cause then she couldn't help Angel.

Spuffy find their way back fighting evil. All four end up working together for the Greater good.

Frack the comics. lol Canon ended when the shows did.

Spuffy/Cangel Forever!

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 02-04-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 02:40 PM   #37
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Amen, Jaime Bee

Canon, totally ended when the show did, which is why I don't buy this whole comics are canon. The earlier comics were canon, but these new ones are so far off.

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:44 AM   #38
Jaime Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiwawa View Post
Amen, Jaime Bee

Canon, totally ended when the show did, which is why I don't buy this whole comics are canon. The earlier comics were canon, but these new ones are so far off.
Thank You.

Of Course if Joss actually did what I said then I would call them Canon.

I forgot to add that Spike tells Angel where he went to complete those Trials. Angel wants to get a Permanent Soul to be with Cordy.

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #39
OCNON

What ever Jass is doing It will never be in the favor of the Ats show. Because he's not a genius. If he was a genius, Cordy would still be in there, and all the characters wouldn't be shot to shish. If he hadn't messed up then angel would have been on for at least two more seasons on televsion. Jass isn't atoning because he's coming out with the dollhouse(no offense to eliza) I think it will give me a good nights sleep.
OCNON is offline   Reply With Quote