Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2003, 04:29 PM   #1
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

The CCCP Thread, Part 4: Up With Purple (SEND A FRIEND THE "CHARMED" PROMO! 9/21)

So here's that New Deal I've been promising you guys, and one that taps into all that natural Stranger positivity that's just dying to burst free again.

Show your support for Charisma's new movie at the See Jane Date message board. Talk about what you liked, things you thought could be better, what and who you'd like to see in and working on the proposed SJD series. (Awwww, c'mon, you know you wanna.)

Learn more about Miss Match at NBC's Primetime Preview Web page, and let them know how much you're looking forward to CC's appearance.

And keep up with progress toward the Hollywood Reporter ad at the Everybody Into The Pool! thread.

I'll continue to update this opening post as more news arrives. Now go get 'em, tigers.
Old 09-04-2003, 05:20 AM   #2
Helena
Paolo Maldini

Showed my support for CC and Angel by sending postcards to JW,FOX and Mr Levin. I also sent 2 e-cards to JW at fox.

Charisma's bitch #378,Team Cordy ?

"It was great to have her back," says David, breaking into a rare smile.
"The show started with Cordy and Angel and it´s been hard not having
Charisma on set this season. We missed her presence, her energy."
(Cult Times #105, 2004)
Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 07:37 PM   #3
Luna
The heart never dies

I´ve received back a postcard to Levin with a stamp "Return to sender, not listed at WB, no forward adress". But I used the right adress. What does that mean?
Old 09-08-2003, 01:52 PM   #4
JenM

Quote:
Originally posted by Luna
I´ve received back a postcard to Levin with a stamp "Return to sender, not listed at WB, no forward adress". But I used the right adress. What does that mean?
Levin's email address no longer works either. Maybe Levin finally realized that he wasn't capable of working at the WB anymore and that getting rid of CC was such a huge mistake, that he decided to leave the country and move to place where Strangers can never find him.

JenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 02:39 PM   #5
Helena
Paolo Maldini

Then who can we write to at The WB??

(Cult Times #105, 2004)
Old 09-08-2003, 08:39 PM   #6
JenM

I sent email to Susanne Daniels, Jamie Kellner and Jordan Levin at the WB, and I received failure notices for all of their addresses.

JenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 04:13 PM   #7
Luna
The heart never dies

I didn´t know that the three WB workers have different email adresses. I´ve sent my mails to the general adress to faces@thewb.com and I guess this is Levins because he´s the boss, isn´t he?

Stupid question, I know, but is Jamie Kellner a man or a woman? It could be both.
Old 09-10-2003, 07:54 PM   #8
Kika
An Endless Repetition

Quote:
Originally posted by Luna
Stupid question, I know, but is Jamie Kellner a man or a woman? It could be both.
I believe Jamie Kellner is a man.
Kika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 07:43 AM   #9
Helena
Paolo Maldini

Does anybody know the current faxnumber to Jeff Bell and Joss Whedon??

Thanks in advance!

(Cult Times #105, 2004)
Old 09-15-2003, 08:08 PM   #10
Prima
I have no idea...

Maybe a list of all the known E-mail, Fax and snail mail addresses of ME, The WB (noting the recent changes in status of Kellner and company's) and FOX suits again might be in order?
Prima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 09:14 AM   #11
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

It probably would be more productive at this point to remind ABC Family that we're still waiting for the SJD series.

The WB and their pet Mutants? Not so much. Ignoring them will drive 'em nuts a whole lot faster.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:46 AM   #12
Helena
Paolo Maldini

[quote]Originally posted by Penny Century
[b]It probably would be more productive at this point to remind ABC Family that we're still waiting for the SJD series.

- Will do that

The WB and their pet Mutants? Not so much. Ignoring them will drive 'em nuts a whole lot faster.

- I´m going to continue to write to them, to let them know
that we exist, and also to let them know that what they are
doing to the show right now is wrong.

(Cult Times #105, 2004)

Last edited by Helena; 09-17-2003 at 09:49 AM.
Old 09-17-2003, 03:32 PM   #13
Darla
I'm just visiting...

Quote:
Originally posted by Penny Century
It probably would be more productive at this point to remind ABC Family that we're still waiting for the SJD series.
YAY! Sounds like a plan to me. It's a great idea to show ABC how big CC's fan base is (though I guess they are already aware of that *g*) I'm in.

Any addresses available where to send postcards? Or emails?
Darla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 09:18 AM   #14
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally posted by Darla
Any addresses available where to send postcards? Or emails?
ABC Family has a Web-based feedback form right here. There are a lot of preformatted show subjects, none of which are SJD, but you can leave that part blank. Word is that the network was pleasantly shocked at the amount of buzz they got from places like the SJD message board in July and August, so it sounds as if they pay attention to posts and e-mail.

Of course it never hurts to send a postcard, so here's their general address:

ABC, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551

Additionally, ABC's Audience Relations department has its own direct e-mail: netaudr@abc.com

For these purposes, it's kind of confusing to try to separate ABC and ABC Family because they're pretty tightly interlocked. Both operate out of the Burbank address, so anything you send there should get to the right general area sooner or later.

Aside: For what it's worth, ABC Family's romantic comedies image promo ("We Make Love Fun"), which heavily features CC and SJD, currently is the No. 1 download according to their site's top page.
Old 09-18-2003, 06:57 PM   #15
Luna
The heart never dies

Quote:

I´d do everything to support Charisma, but I still write to Joss, WB and ME because they should know that we don´t accept what they´ve done to Cordy and Charisma and the show we´ve loved for years.

I know, it won´t barely help to bring Cordy back, but I need to express my anger to those assholes.

A cancellation of the show would be more satisfying for me than this crap AtS has turned into.

Last edited by Luna; 09-18-2003 at 06:59 PM.
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote