Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2005, 03:52 PM   #16
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodakskip
So Joss will not be on Xmen 3. I still dont know if he will be on WW. But the notch just got raised for him to be.
Can someone clear something up for me. IIRC Joel Silver's comments about Whedon was that he might possibly write the story. There was never any talk (outside of The Faithful) that Joss would be directing WW. Right? Are people just assuming that if he writes the script that he'd direct it too or was the legitmate talk about him writing/directing.
Old 03-14-2005, 08:04 PM   #17
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarKar
Perhaps it was a hallucination, but is Julia Stiles now campaigning for the role? I can't see her in the role though, she's got such a lightweight presence on film.
Oh for crap's sake. Honestly, no one was interested in this damn movie until Charisma opened her mouth about the possibility of it. Get in line, ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
There was never any talk (outside of The Faithful) that Joss would be directing WW. Right?
This is true. It's just rumors and rabbles at this point. I still shudder at Whedon writing WW's story.
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 08:01 AM   #18
buggy

Oh man, Kim Basinger is horrible. She doesn't have the presence for it. Maybe they should ask Linda Carter for her input, haha.

Anyway, whom ever they chose, please let her be athletic and commanding! Basinger is just so dainty. I adore Charisma Carpenter, but if all the rumors are true about her and Joss Whedon, I guess she might even get a chance to audtion for the part.
buggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 05:58 PM   #19
baba

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin' Lorne
Nothing personal, but Kim Basinger? Maybe in her Vicky Vale days, but now?

Kim Besinger, bad choice, Silver! Jessica Biel, even worse!!! And thatīs all I am going to say!
baba is offline   Reply With Quote