Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2004, 09:08 PM   #1
v120176

Exclamation Play Nice shooting

Well, for those who were at the studio where she filmed the Pilot....

WHAT HAPPENED ???!!!!, HOW IT WAS ???!!! WAS SHE OK???!!!

PLEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE....

V.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 09:57 PM   #2
LittleAngel

Ugh!! This is so frustrating. I was on my way to go to the studio and I thought I was on time when the metrolink left without me. I just purchased my ticket when the train left. I missed CC. I hope everyone that got to go had fun.
Charisma's Bitch #16

Fred Fanatic #16

Would You Just Stand Still
LittleAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 12:27 AM   #3
LaLa247
Wooo!

We're WAITING...
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 02:51 AM   #4
Nishdog

Hello all,

I recently returned from the "Play Nice" pilot shooting. It was a good time. It was the first (and possibly the last) time I get to see Charisma in action.

She looked about as amazing as you would expect her to in person...times like a hundred...she is just gorgeous, no two ways about that.

I liked the characters they had working, especially Charisma's character Sarah, and her brother played by Tyler Labine. Tyler has some good comedic skills to his credit...And Charisma was great. Funny, loveable, and energetic...this shooting session ran nearly 5 hours...heck, I was even getting a bit tired at the end, and this is after having eaten a sugar-filled chocolate bar...and I was just sitting on my butt all day long. Charisma and the entire cast & crew ran right through the entire evening...They're working with some good writers and I see potential in this show to be a success.

I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get a chance to have Charisma sign a picture I brought in...she just ran out of time befoe security wisked her away. But I think I met Damien while I was waiting for Charisma to sign my pic. I said something like "I know you, right?" and he's like "I don't know...do you?" I didn't want to make a big deal over it since he was just hanging around in the back of the crowd (probably trying to avoid being noticed). So I just shook his hand and then went back into line for the autograph...

So that's my story...I'm sure I'm forgetting things...I'm still very tired and about to go to bed...goodnig...

Last edited by Nishdog; 04-30-2004 at 01:09 PM.
Nishdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 11:09 PM   #5
Headed4Hollywood
EMETIB

I thought I'd bring this on over here too...

Teaser (because it is a LONG recap):
So they all did the curtain call, and we were cheering, and Charisma was being so cute. She was just loving it. We hung around, because we were *hoping* she'd come up to greet some of her fans. When the curtain call was done, Charisma yelled out "GROUP HUG!!!!" and the cast all ran together and hugged each other. It was so cute! Then Charisma and the four other regulars were all getting together for a picture, and they were all "take two!" and Charisma was like "Oh, you know you're taking 5." Lol. So they were all posing and being cute, and for the last one, Tyler goes "okay, now we are all on Melrose Place. Push out your crotches. Crotch shot!" it was sooo hilarious.
So Charisma was a total sweetheart and made her way over to the fans to sign autographs. The security guards were bugging us to keep moving. This one lady was taking FOR-EV-ER , and by the time we were next, Charisma had to go. Her ADORABLE husband was waiting for her. I was like "Hey, is that her husband?" and the girls were like "I don't know, is it?" and I turned around again. It was. He is *really* hot in person lol. He kind of looks like the country singer Keith Urban with his longer hair. We didn't say anything to him, but I probably should have lol.

Full story on my LiveJournal:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/hollywoodbaby/