Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2007, 11:06 AM   #1
Emmangel
Administrator

Needed: Fan Reports, Projects and Photos

As some of you may know, I'm currently in the middle of creating a partial replacement to my old site Charisma Online. This site will house some elements of the old site, but will primarily be a home for the various projects we've participated in, as well as a section for fan reports.

Obviously I would like the site to be as comprehensive as possible when it goes live, and thus am asking if anyone has anything they'd like to submit?

We're currently looking for:
Fan Reports: Have you met Charisma? Would you like to write about you're experience meeting her? The reports can be as long as you'd like, but we would ask that they be no shorter than half a 'page'. Please also remember to let us know when and where it was you met Charisma.

Fan Photos: There are two sections we're looking to include into the site. Photos of yourself with Charisma (which, if you wrote a fan report, we'd add on that page), and photos you took of Charisma at the event. Full credit and linking to e-mail/sites will be provided of course.

Fan Projects: Have you, or a group you are a part of, been involved in created something for Charisma?* Such as a book full of fan letters or a scrap book? If so, we'd love to hear about it! Drop a comment and let us know and we'll tell you what we'd need to include in on the site.

Also if you're currently involved in creating a project and want some publicity, let us know and we'll be happy to link to the relevant information pages (and add a section about it once it's completed).

*Please note that the Stranger Things letter and ad projects have already been incorporated into the site, with information and photos.

Feel free to pimp this post around to any relevant communities, posting boards of individuals you think may be interested.

ETA: Needless to say, we'd be interested in any fan reports/photos from those who attend Collectormania in a few weeks.
Old 04-25-2007, 04:11 PM   #2
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Hey Em. Unfortunately, I wasn't around when you did the two letter projects for Charisma. Is there any chance you will be doing a third?

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:40 AM   #3
Emmangel
Administrator

I don't think we have anything planned at the moment. It's possible in the future of course, it all depends on when we feel like the need to do another one.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:37 AM   #4
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Ah. I see. Thanks hun.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote