Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2005, 02:18 PM   #31
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandro
I think we should decide, because otherwise, presenting her with a check or an amount of money would put her on the spot.
Actually, we're talking about making a donation and giving her a certificate, but we could do the other if people are really up for it.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:31 PM   #32
rolandro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century
Actually, we're talking about making a donation and giving her a certificate, but we could do the other if people are really up for it.
That's what I meant, give her a certificate. What? Am I speaking in some new language? I know my job is driving me batty, but I think I'm getting the gist *mumbles to self, co-workers shrug.*

Looks at co-workers.
-What! That's why they put in in my own office!

Last edited by rolandro; 05-11-2005 at 03:35 PM.
rolandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 01:44 AM   #33
askew

Eek!! Charisma might appear on the best show on television. Whoo-hoo! She would be a perfect fit. This show has rapid-fire dialogue that requires perfect comic timing, which was something Allyson Hannigan couldn't quite master on her appearances. Also, all of the characters on this show, even the guest stars, are well-developed. It would really give Charisma a chance to shine.
Charisma's BITCH #13
TeamCordy™#0913

askew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:48 AM   #34
Platypus
The Pointy End

Just as an update for those who might not venture into the Veronica Mars thread, Ask Ausiello posted a brief interview with Rob Thomas about next season on Veronica Mars. Potential casting spoiler below - it might be too much to hope for, but it sounds to me by RT's description of the character that he might have CC in mind for this particular part:

**Ausiello: Tell me a little bit more about the trophy-wife character.
Thomas: She'll be in her mid-twenties, a former Laker girl. Think Bonnie Bakley but with better looks.

Think positive thoughts!!!

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote