Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2004, 06:24 PM   #16
tojoson

i finally got a chance to listen to the interview, and 2 things stuck out for me

1. when she was in vegas, she was a lounge singer, so she must be a better singer than she showed in buffy and angel, and

2 she got a back-end deal from playboy, which means that the more issues sold, the more money she gets. (i wonder how many other people playboy does THAT for)
Old 07-17-2004, 07:07 PM   #17
rousedower
cancelled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoson
1. when she was in vegas, she was a lounge singer, so she must be a better singer than she showed in buffy and angel,
Didn't she herself once say that she couldn't carry a tune at all? I remember in an interview from way back, when they did the BtVS ep "Puppet Show" she said Joss asked her if she could sing and she said no but she could dance but Joss wanted her to sing, badly I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if she exaggerated it for the show though, and really, how good of a singer do you have to be to be a lounge singer, especially when you look like CC?
Stake Darla #13
Greenie Groupie #13
rousedower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 08:03 PM   #18
DamnSkippy

She belted out a few notes of "Tomorrow" during the interview and she can definitely sing in tune. She was part of a group that sang in small rooms around Vegas, so she wouldn't have to be the best solo singer to do that but she would have to be able to carry a tune.

In any case, I think it's obvious (1) she can sing good enough and (2) she sang badly on Btvs and Ats because that's what they were asked to do.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 09:15 PM   #19
Elisha
Classic

I really liked that interview. It reminded me of why I think Charisma should do more interviews than she does. She’s gorgeous and hilarious.

I liked the last line from the presenters where they were like “Best girl in coma you’ll see on TV this season” “She does a great coma she does.” Something about that amused me muchly.

Team Cordy #813 -Loving Cordelia is not just our right but our responsibility.
Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813

I am the surgeon of mean.

Elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 08:59 AM   #20
pinklady14
Pink Princess

hey i carnt listen to it so can sum body plz plz plz post da transcript so i can read it plz plz plz
pinklady14 is offline   Reply With Quote