Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2004, 12:35 AM   #16
BiteMeAngel

My mother told me she gained only 10-20 pounds when she had me and my three sisters.

Course..my mother is what? 75 pounds? She's so thin and tiny.
She eats regularly and all of that but as she's gotten older, she's gotten thinner.
she's had this problem for a while now and it makes her sad at times
People always think thin people never have weight problems but my mother has it- she can't gain weight.
BiteMeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 11:19 AM   #17
califi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteMeAngel
People always think thin people never have weight problems but my mother has it- she can't gain weight.
It can get downright uncomfortable too. bony asses do not like wooden seats or firm mattresses, plus you tend to feel the cold a lot. But if I have ever dared whine, I get 'the look' and put on a guilt trip for complaining.

Curvy would be good; better than the "Oh, sorry, I thought that lampost was you." joke that got old the first ten times it was said. As for weight gain during pregnacy.... I was 8 stone pre and 10 stone by delivery day. 32lbs? Second time, closer to 40lbs starting from the same weight pre 1st pregnancy.

As Prima said, stomach muscles just aint the same after the second, no matter what your weight is, grrr. I think they just give up meself and run for the hills

No one mentioned the Pica cravings a lot of women get during pregnacy [none-food cravings]. Mine [hangs head] was white chalk. A box a day; had great nails though always recall reading of a woman who ate her way through a tyre during pregnancy

GoTeam C/A
califi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 09:40 PM   #18
Wravyn
Pseudo-Superhero

Yikes! Let's not talk about pre-pregnancy weight. I don't have the excuse of lugging around a baby to cover up for my non-Winter related ass.
A little bit thicker, a little bit harmful for me

ring a ding ding: art...and the like.
Wravyn is offline   Reply With Quote