Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2004, 06:24 PM   #31
Cantinera
Miss StrangerThings 2003

Location: I don't know at the moment, so stop asking difficult questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa247
It's officially released tomorrow, but I know NY gets it a week ahead (however, where I got it, Pam Anderson's issue is still being sold up front, while Charisma's was in the back of the store).
You mean some places actually follow the rules of when to do the changeover and not just shove the new issue out when they get it? I didn't know that actually happened.

Last.fm: for the musically nosy.
Cantinera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 06:25 PM   #32
Cordy's Bitch
Not amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy
I guess we estimate length differently.
.... interesting.
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair. Or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Till then you've got a lot more punishment in store. So stand it like a man, and give some back."
Cordy's Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 06:51 PM   #33
Elisha
Classic

The Hair Issue

I’m starting to lean towards hair extensions, or at least a hair piece, purely because if you look at the pictures from playboy her hair seems a lot thicker, and there seems to be more of it in width and not just in length.

Of course it’s also still possible that she had her hair cut recently, and while it was being cut she had it thinned down. However if she did get hair extensions, I would think, she didn’t need much length. If you look at pictures from her first episode of Miss Match which aired around October, her hair was just above her shoulders. In You’re Welcome which was filmed early December, her hair was just above shoulder length and that was with tight curls, which means that it would have had to be at least below shoulder length when straight. She started her playboy shoot in February, so if we go with the theory that hair grows 1 inch per month, from October to February it would have had to at least grown four inches, and then another two or three inches since then, to get to these photos here.

The only way we are going to find out for sure is it someone asks Chrissy over at CC.com.

Team Cordy #813 -Loving Cordelia is not just our right but our responsibility.
Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813

I am the surgeon of mean.

Elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 11:53 AM   #34
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

One wrod: stunning!
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 12:29 PM   #35
DamnSkippy

Quote: