Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2004, 06:00 PM   #61
Fenchurch
I heart big swords.

That is *so* awesome. It's great to know that she knows about us, and she's aware that we are behind her 100%.

Yay

<--- Giddy.

Get cheeky.

Gutter Gal #24, PimpAss Stalker Whore #24, Charisma's Biotch #24, Fred Fanatic #24, Team Cordy #160 and Official LOTR Clone Maker
Fenchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 06:30 PM   #62
Darla
I'm just visiting...

Oh gosh, I had the crappiest evening and right now nothing is able to get this stupid grin on my face. Charisma seems like such a nice lady.

I'm so happy for you all that you had a great time and thanks so much for the recap. It was wonderful to read about everything. I'm so thrilled for you.

I still can't get over the fact that Charisma reacted to you shouting something about "Stranger Things."
Darla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 07:10 PM   #63
argel
beloved cordelia

I think this is something I'll never quite get over.

The audience was pretty full, but so many dumb people got up and left before the taping was over that it was barely half full by the time it ended. I think everybody received the show favorably. I know that I was genuinely amused. They have a good cast. I just hope that UPN buys the show. *fingers crossed*

As far as an official tally of Strangers, I count five so far (me, daydreamer, Leyla, Misty, and nishdog). Who did I miss?

***argel***
Team Cordy™ #17
Charisma's Bitch #17
The Place of Blue

Not a Color, But a State of Mind

Lisa: Wait, Xena can't fly!
Lucy Lawless: I told you, I'm not Xena. I'm Lucy Lawless!
Lisa: Oh.
argel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 08:01 PM   #64
Delenn
C/A - 5 yrs. & counting.

Thanks for the great report, Argel! I'm glad she was nice and polite and got the guy to BUTT OUT! It's ST she was talking to, bud!
Shiny Happy Person #1225
Wesley's Reading Wenches #1225

Slaying, Blogging, Whatever
Delenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 08:45 PM   #65
AngelsChilde
Shoot the Moon

Ah! WOW! I am SO envious!

I cannot get over that! She knows who we are!!!

*does "I got new clothes" dance*

She knows ST!

*dies happy*
AngelsChilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 08:57 PM   #66
Prima
I have no idea...

Argel? You seriously rock socks.

...and the pictures of the book? Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsChilde
She knows who we are!!!
Thinking back on things I've said over the years here...I don't know whether I should laugh or cry about this.

"...speculating on the sadomasochistic dominance games of the White House staff is always more interesting and topical than shipper wars." --Cordy's Bitch

"OMG GOD HATES ME BECAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE JESUS/PETER CANON! I'M QUITTING THIS FANDOM, AND I AM TOTALLY NOT FINISHING REVELATIONS!" --latara
Prima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 09:35 PM   #67
jenny
Take That ME!

You can not begin to imagine how jealous I am of everyone who went, and especially of those who got to meet CC. Damn my east coast residence, lol. But I'm also really happy for all of you! Thank you so much for the summary of everything.

I just wish I had been able to get a message included in the notebook to CC. By the time I got around to writing one I realized it was too late to send it to Penny. Oh well, its my own fault, but I'm really happy for everyone else how wrote to her and showed her how much fan support she really has. The pics of the book looked great.
Charisma's Bitch #78 / Team Cordy #206

As Cordy goes, so goes my nation!

"Watch as ME insults every fanbase, no matter who they are- next week on the WB!" - LaLa247
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 09:42 PM   #68
sometimes tactless
No White Flag

Include me in the ranks with everyone who can't get the grin off their face, and I wasn't even there. Added to the coolest STer title, I think I have to vote you bravest, Argel. Yep, I agree with everyone else, you and Charisma ROCK! Thanks for your report and the pictures. They were much appreciated and so are you and the other STers who were there.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:51 PM   #69
Bianka

OMG!!!!!!I'm getting chills just reading the story.I would have probably passed out.
Old 04-30-2004, 10:03 PM   #70
CAMartin
Oh! A bird!

It comes to no surprise that Charisma would be so sweet, but she actually came and talked with you? Wow. I mean, no matter how sweet some celebs are, hardly any of them ever stop to have a chat with you. Heh.

And she knows ST? How wonderful! I mean, you hardly ever hear celebs talking about websites, at least, specifically, and the fact that she knows who we all are...it's amazing.

And Penny? Yeah, you're gonna have to seriously get that interview. Like....NOW!

Oh and Argel? Yeah, you're my hero. May i worhsip you?
CAMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 10:26 PM   #71
SpuffyNCAShippergal
100% Cordylicious!

Argel, thanks so much for sharing your expeirence! I am so jealous that you actually met CC and shook her hand, you rock!
TEAM CORDY #191
CHARISMA FAN, FIRST, LAST AND ALWAYS!
C/A & S/B FOREVER!
SpuffyNCAShippergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:12 PM   #72
Headed4Hollywood
EMETIB

I thought I'd make my debut on this thread ::waves to Ellen and Cory:: It's Daphne (from last night, though, how many Daphne's are out there? lol ), and lo and behold - this hotel has a computer. a buck every 10 minutes, but at least I'm not cut off! Yet I'll save my recollection for when I get to my own computer at home, though you did a great job with the recap You remembered some things I didn't! Now I'm like Ooohhh Yea!!

I am still in total shock that I actually met *THE* Charisma Carpenter. She's so darling. I am probably going to be in this really great mood for, oh, a good long while lol.

So I will definitely be posting here more often, since I actually know a couple of you Thanks for being so awesome last night girls! You were so fun and nice

Okay, 1 minute left on the computer!

*Daphne
Old 04-30-2004, 11:14 PM   #73
That*clown

Location: suburban D.C.-supplied with a different breed of demons
I am such a fan girl; I'm sitting here sqealing over your terrific report as if I was there! How wonderfully exciting and how well you guys acquitted yourselves. And CC sounds like such a sweetie. If I wasn't so happy for you I'd be jealous!
That*clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:30 PM   #74
Carolina

Aw, I'm so glad you guys had fun. And thanks for the recap. It sounds to me that it was just as much Charisma's honor much to meet the two of you as it was for you two to meet her, Argel and Daydreamer. And that's as it should be.
Old 05-01-2004, 12:19 AM   #75
Syn
insane clown girl

I'm not sure whether to worship at your feet or be insanely jealous of you all!

This is seriously awesome though. She knows ST! Can I squeal? I'm going to squeal.