Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2004, 07:38 AM   #241
Jake

Nickelback's "Someday" video?

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just watched Nickelback's "Someday" video, which evidently came out way before YW. As great as YW was - apart from CC's ultimate fate, which remains gratuitous and unnecessary - isn't there an eery similarity?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 12:58 PM   #242
LaLa247
Wooo!

I was thinking, as I sometimes do, and I've found comfort within this ep regarding C/A. No matter if the show ends with B/A or with Angel alone, Cordelia will always be the one that got away for Angel (and he even stated he thought about that "What if" all the time in YW). He will probably spend the rest of his undead life thinking about that "what if", even if Buffy's at his side.

D'oh!
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 01:08 PM   #243
Bertha Blue

What a great thought LaLa. Even if he ends up with female N or B or nobody at all, he will be thinking of Cordy even if he is with somebody else. It's brilliant I tell you.
Old 02-19-2004, 01:41 PM   #244
brahmsviolin

Thanks, LaLa, for giving my C/A shippy heart something to hang on to. I was floundering a bit.
Team Cordy #172
brahmsviolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 10:57 PM   #245
tojoson

oh lala, i can just see it now,
angel shanshus, and he and buffy finally get together, and on their wedding night, just as he reaches his peak, he says 'oh cordelia'

heh, heh, heh
Old 12-05-2007, 10:12 AM   #246
jerkstore

Quote:
I think Jerry is right. I've actually seen posters at some boards saying this episode felt like a perfect series finale, and they won't be watching past this for fear they'll be disappointed. Especially since the character who played such a big part in making the episode so good won't be back.
I wish I had stopped watching after YW. That way I wouldn't have had to see Wesley and Fred die, I'd have been spared boring one-note Illyria and I wouldn't have ended up hating Angel for his cruelty and hypocrisy in NFA. (I'm talking about murdering Drogyn, then having Lorne kill Lindsey in cold blood while Harmony goes on her merry, murderous way with a job recommendation.)
jerkstore is offline   Reply With Quote