Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Miscellaneous > Forum Announcements/Help
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2003, 12:01 AM   #1
Nirvana 1
Negative Creep

How do I make the letters in my sig small?

Sorry if this belongs somewhere else, but it is taking up alot of room so I am wondering how I make the letters small?
Nirvana 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 12:06 AM   #2
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Use the [*size=x] [*/size] tags where the asterisks are removed and x = the type size you want, with 1 being smallest. (For reference purposes, I use size=1 in my own .sig.)
Old 11-19-2003, 12:14 AM   #3
Nirvana 1
Negative Creep

Thanx!

ETA: Damnit, I seem to be doing something wrong cause I suck with this stuff.

Any idea what the hell my sorry ass can be doing wrong? I keep going [size x=1] bla bla bla[/size x=1] but it turns out like...this.

Last edited by Nirvana 1; 11-19-2003 at 12:32 AM.
Nirvana 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 12:58 AM   #4
Angelia

Quote:
Originally posted by Nirvana 1
I keep going [size x=1] bla bla bla[/size x=1] but it turns out like...this.
Nirvana all the letters in "Size" should be capitalized and take out the x so that it reads SIZE=1. You may actually want to keep your sig as is because the lettering is smaller now than it would be if you changed it. If you change it the lettering will come out this Size and then your sig will end up much bigger.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Last edited by Angelia; 11-19-2003 at 01:01 AM.
Angelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 04:32 AM   #5
Florrie
I want it all for me...

"I like to blame my parents' generation for coming so close to social change then giving up after a few successfull efforts by the media and government to deface the movement by using the Mansons and other Hippie representatives as propaganda examples on how they were nothing but unpatriotic, communist, Satanic, inhuman diseases and in turn the baby boomers became the ultimate, conforming, yuppie hypocrites a generation has ever produced."-Kurt Cobain

How's that? It's [*SIZE=1*], not [*SIZE X=1*]

If in doubt, hit the 'quote' button on this post and you'll see how it looks.
Florrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 07:29 AM   #6
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

What Florrie and Angelia said, with the addition that the closing tag should be simply [*/size] with the asterisk removed. You don't repeat the markup directive in the closing tag, because you're ending that directive.