Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2007, 11:26 AM   #1
tojoson

Charisma needs your vote

Starting a new thread to get your attention.
Do not answer this thread. I will delete it later on tonight after the round ends.

In the Nationale Opinie polls

http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/

The BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS poll

She's ahead by one vote now, but Liv Tyler in the past week has gained votes in the early afternoon (5 yesterday), so let's get 4 or 5 of you who don't vote anymore to get over there and vote. I know there are more people registered to vote than have been voting.

Come on people get behind her and move her up to the next round. (She finished this poll in 2nd place last year).

She is doing great in the MOOISTE VROUW poll. Should win with ease.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:15 PM   #2
tojoson

Oh well, seeing as I don't know how to delete this thread, I might as well use it.

Charisma will be in the quarter-final MOOISTE VROUW poll this week. (starting this evening.)

http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/

I think there is a very good chance that Charisma could go all the way this year.
All the major players from the past few years are gone, or going.
Claudia Black has been defeated,
Jillian Anderson didn't even make it to the quarter-finals,
and Catherine Bell is losing.
Charisma got more votes than anyone in the last round.

But it won't be a cake-walk. there is still some tough competition, but if we can get all the non-voters to get into the swing of things, we can come out on top. Hell, if we could get all 15 of us here to vote, we could even beat David James Elliot in the BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS poll, (if they ever start it up again--maybe they'll do a double this week.)

So come on people, (and I specifically direct that to those people who aren't voting) get out there and vote. Tell your friends. Vote at work and at home. Vote at school. Get your classmates to vote.

It is concievable that we could have an all Cordyverse result in the finals of the MOOISTE polls with CC and Emma in the MOOISTE VROUW poll, and DB and James Marsters in the MOOISTE MAN poll. If they all win in the next 2 rounds, they are not scheduled to come up against each other until the finals.
Emma is leading this week. but just barely. (If you haven't voted yet, go do it), and Db is leading Mel Gibson 20-2 (Oh how the mighty have fallen).

So, lets get with the program folks. Even if you don't believe in the polls anymore, just swallow your pride and go vote. It sure would be nice to see Charisma win this one.

Last edited by tojoson; 11-25-2007 at 01:26 PM.
tojoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 06:04 PM   #3
tojoson

Hey people, you know you can vote once PER DAY.

She got about 12 votes the first day, about 8 the second , and 5 yesterday.

That will do for this week, but probably not for the semi final and final weeks, and especially if we want to beat David James Elliot in the BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS poll.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:41 PM   #4
tojoson

Okay, cheerleader time again

Charisma WILL win the quarter-final round.

The semi-final round will start this evening. In the MOOISTE VROUW POLL, if last weeks voting is any indication, Charisma SHOULD breeze through, (she got almost twice as many votes as anyone else), but now is not the time to slack off. I've seen it a couple of times where someone comes out of nowhere and trumps the favorite. Besides, if we want to have an all Cordyverse final round, Emma Caulfield, and James Marsters (in the MOOISTE MAN poll) could probably use some help. They are both going up against people who got more votes than they did.

Now to the bad?? news. If we don't get more voters, we're going to lose to David James Elliot in the BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS poll. (Hopefully, it will start up again this evening--I think they got out of sync when they had that breakdown a few weeks ago, and they ran the quarter finals while they were catching up on the MOOISTE polls). And wouldn't it be nice to have CC win both polls, and DB win the other one. I know I'd like that.

To any newbys here, you DO have to register, but even though it's in Dutch, it's very simple.

You go to this address

http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/forums/

Click on the register button, (top right). A page will come up (age verify)
there are 3 choices on the bottom, click the top one if you are older than 13.
then a page will come up to fill out. All you need to fill out is the top section.

Gebruikersnaam: * ...........username
Email adres: * .................e-mail address
Wachtwoord: *................password
Bevestig wachtwoord: *... password again

Then there's a security string to type in.

That's all you NEED to fill out. If you want to, you can go almost all the way down the form and change the language to English, (Doesn't change much), and you can change the time setting. (GMT +5 is eastern time ), then go to the bottom and click OK

Later you will get a confirmation e-mail. follow the simple directions and verify your registration, then you can go and vote.

The semi-finals run for 1 week, and if memory serves, the final round runs for 2 weeks.