Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2007, 07:38 AM   #16
fiddly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
There's a whole thread with pictures and links to different blogs and YouTube clips from the con HERE.
Thanks DS .
And, honestly? I'll be damned if Joss fucking Whedon breaks this board apart. We survived S4, we survived Charisma's firing, we're surviving the mess of S5. We're stronger than we think. Courteously donated by Lala247

Everything is going to be fine in the end, if it's not fine, it's not the end.
fiddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:37 AM   #17
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Hmm. I know I'd like to know who drank besides NB, as well. I, highly doubt DB was one of them. He's a family man and seems responsible. He's the lead man and I just think, with his very tight knit family, they wouldn't let that happen. Remember, DB had a nice weight gain in S5 due to his knee surgery. During S4 that was 2002-2003 season so in the beginning of S4. Yeah he was S3 weight, but may 2002 Jaime had Jaden, and men tend to gain some weight when their gfs or wives are pregnant. Toward the end of S4, I noticed some weight shed off. DB was heavier but he didn't have a gut. He still took his shirt off. NB had a gut...beer gut and you could tell. That's a difference.

As for now, he's on a hit TV show. He's 38 and he wants to look his best 100 percent. And, god does he look good. Although, I thought Angel weight was sexy too lol

So, DB having a drinking problem is highly doubtful, imo.

Oh and David loves to eat.

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community

Last edited by nikkiwawa; 09-09-2007 at 10:02 AM.
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:18 AM   #18
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Lord Kain, could you please knock it off with the speculation about the cast's personal lives? You have no sources for what you say, and you're not going to go unchallenged about it, so just don't start.

On that topic, it may be a good time to just get over it in general. It was a TV show. It's now a canceled TV show. It's not worth the bitterness. Let it go!
Old 09-09-2007, 01:31 PM   #19
fiddly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiwawa View Post

Oh and David loves to eat.
He is part Italian....he can't help it it's in his genes. Remember it's not a stereotype if it's true

Fiddly
And, honestly? I'll be damned if Joss fucking Whedon breaks this board apart. We survived S4, we survived Charisma's firing, we're surviving the mess of S5. We're stronger than we think. Courteously donated by Lala247

Everything is going to be fine in the end, if it's not fine, it's not the end.
fiddly is offline   Reply With Quote