Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2007, 03:34 PM   #1
nodakskip

New Cordy comic picture

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER OMNIBUS VOLUME 3

Written by Andi Watson, Christopher Golden, Dan Brereton and Tom Sniegoski, penciled by Hector Gomez, Eric Powell and Cliff Richards, inked by Rick Ketcham, Sandu Florea and Joe Pimentel, colored by Guy Major, cover by Brian Horton. The third volume of our Buffy omnibus series follows the gang through harrowing trials and tribulations -- slaying vampires, going to high school, and young love. Angel has lost his soul and found it again, Xander and Cordelia kiss and make up, and Willow and Oz confront his inner beast. With so much romance in the air it seems only natural that we would catch up with Spike and Dru in the short story "Who Made Who". We meet the twisted duo in Brazil following a brutal break-up involving Dru's sire and former love interest, Angelus.

Collecting the Buffy stories "Play with Fire," "Spike and Dru," and issues #1-8 of the original Buffy series. 320 pages, $24.95, in stores on Jan. 30.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #2
Livvie
nutcase

HA! You beat me to it. I was just about to come over here and post that. LOL
Old 08-16-2007, 06:46 PM   #3
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

There's something odd about that picture. AlyH and NB look very weird but SMH, AH and CC look spot on. I wonder if it's because the added expressions to AlyH and NB while CC, SMG and AH look like they just copied head shots?

Thanks for posting.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:23 PM   #4
aikakone
SpunkyMisunderstoodGenius

Wow! That drawing of Charisma looks great!
Wesley Brigadier #9
Team Cordy #245
What do you call a bunch of militant CC fans? A Charis-militia!
aikakone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:03 PM   #5
Livvie
nutcase

Darkhosecomics.com has that picture in several desktop sizes. The largest desktop pic is really beautiful. A little better detail than just the cover shot.

http://www.darkhorse.com/downloads.php?did=677
Old 08-22-2007, 05:17 AM   #6
Mr.Pointy

I love that picture, it's my desktop wallpaper. The only thing that urks me is the artist didn't really capture Alyson, Tony and Nick but Charisma and Sarah look spot on
Mr.Pointy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:31 PM   #7
Luna
The heart never dies

Cool picture.

Yeah, Alyson and Nick don´t look like themselves but Sarah, Charisma and Anthony look pretty real.