Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2004, 09:57 AM   #31
Mrs O-Town
Mmm...salty goodness

WOW! Thank you so much for that recap. I'm all hyper now. It sounds like it was good fun and I'm so pleased Charisma knows us.

*fangirl squees*
Mrs O-Town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 10:01 AM   #32
ehab
Perpetually Confused

What a great recap! It sounds like you had a fun time. I am envious and I wish I could have been there.

Charisma sounds as gracious and kind as we knew she was. How cool that you got the chance to speak to her.

Penny, the notebook looked lovely.

Thanks again for the telling the tale!
ehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 10:02 AM   #33
KarKar

That is so cool! I love the idea of her ad libbing during the shoot and hanging out w/ the doggies. Plus, jogging over like that to see you? Kewl.

Quote:
Stranger Things: Cordelia-Centric. Charisma-approved.
You bet baby!
Old 04-30-2004, 10:10 AM   #34
Dimitri
Life is but a dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by argel
I took her hand, shook it, and said "I’m Ellen."
Hey, hey, hey. When did this happen? I thought you were Argel.

Dimitri doesn't like change.

Oh, and I'm working on a time machine so that I could go back and replace you. Mwee!
"Ever heard this story? There once was a tiger-striped cat. This cat...died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives. And he was owned by various people who he didn't really care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then one day, the cat became a stray cat, which meant he was free. He met a white female cat. And the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger-striped cat cried a million times and then he died, too. Except this time, he didn't come back to life."
-Spike
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:25 AM   #35
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Gah! I'm so jealous!!! You're so lucky! It's amazing that she knows who we are! Well done for getting there and being brave enough to shout it out!

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:34 AM   #36
LaLa247
Wooo!

SQUEEEEE!

Thanks for the recap, Argel. I am so fucking jealous. Oh my God!

i'm glad y'all had fun!
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 12:00 PM   #37
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Oooooh, Lucky you!

Quote:
Originally posted by Argel
I’m sorry to have gone on so long, but there is just so much to say. I met Charisma. I mean, actually met her. With names and hands and everything.
Oooooooohhh, Me jealous. But also very exited.

You got to touch her. That's like every guy and girls dream!

I've heard that she was nice but to stop and introduce herself and take the time to talk to you guys? I repeat the prase again "I am soooo very, very jealous" (but in a good way)

I have a question. Did you ever feel like crying, just for the shock of meeting her?

Cause I always think it's stupid that people cry when they meet their idols, but I would definetly cry (also in a good way) if I met her face to face.
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 12:29 PM   #38
MrPresident

I'm so jealous! Thank you so much for the recap! Like all of you, I actually felt like I was there while reading the recap. And it brightened my day to hear that Charisma stopped and talked to Ellen when she said Stranger Things loves you. AW!! Dude, this totally made my day. Thank you!
MrPresident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 12:41 PM   #39
starlet2367
glitterati

Hot damn! Argel, daydreamer, y'all ROCK!

Thanks for getting her the notebook and for all the shout-outs. It's so very wickedly cool that CC knows who ST is.

And did anyone yell "Wilson Christopher" when that actor came on? LOL I remember they had really good chemistry on Angel. I've always loved the conversation they had in the bar right before they go back to her apt.

Oh! I'm glad I wasn't the only one reminded of the Birthday sitcom! Cooool!

Woot!

Kel
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 12:55 PM   #40
LittleAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenC

And... did anyone else pick up on the fact that she said her MOM said ST had been having trouble getting an interview? Does that lend more credence to the speculation that Chrissy is her mom? (I know, it doesn't matter really, but it's fun to speculate!!!!)

Lori
Yeah Lori, I noticed that too. Could be, could be.

Argel and daydreamer, I'm so happy you got to meet CC, you so deserve it for representing us here as ST. You're awesome!

I am also a little jealous, only because I was suppose to be there yesterday but missed the metrolink by a few seconds.

Thanks for the recap.
Charisma's Bitch #16

Fred Fanatic #16

Would You Just Stand Still
LittleAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 01:27 PM   #41
angelslady

Thanks so much for the recap, Argel i have the biggest grin on my face,
what a great report
angelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 02:51 PM   #42
Angellicious

Thanks for posting that wonderful recap! I smiled the whole way through reading it. [jealous]You girls are so lucky[/jealous]

I think it was so cool of Charisma to formally introduce herself to you while shaking your hand, even though obviously you knew who she was She seems so polite and gracious to her fans. Just when I thought I couldn't adore her anymore than I already do...

And she knows about ST! That's so exciting

And many thanks to Penny for organizing the book, and all that were involved with it!

Team Cordy #224

A little less conversation, a little more action please
Angellicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 03:07 PM   #43
Bertha Blue

Wow. Thanks for the recap. I didn't think I could respect her anymore than I already do, but CC continues to blow me away with her class and down to earth attitude. I am SO jealous!!

And how cool is it that she actually knew about ST? Wow. Just wow. Good thing you shouted out our name then? Thanks again for making my day a whole lot brighter.
Old 04-30-2004, 03:11 PM   #44
Bert
The Evil Potato Chip

*bounces*

*Strokes Argel* Wow, It's almost like I'm touching Charisma herself... Would it get wierd if I stroked you everyday?

Didn't the five dogs on a lead thing happen in the opening credits to the Cordy sitcom? Will it be in the opening credits on this sitcom, because that would be cool...

Oh, and she stopped. She heard Stranger-Things. She knew who we were...

Wow, what if she's read some of my posts?

Would it be totally unreasonable for me to think that she read my posts and thought. "Wow, if there was one guy I would leave my husband for..."

At Weekends My Name Is Ernie
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 03:14 PM   #45
rousedower
cancelled

Very cool! If she knows about us, why doesn't she come and visit? Maybe someday...
Stake Darla #13
Greenie Groupie #13
rousedower is offline   Reply With Quote