Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2004, 04:36 PM   #1
nodakskip

CC on Boy Meets World musing.

Ok first according to Mr. Tivo the CC ep of BMW will air yet again but this time on the family channel. On friday the 25th and 4pm Central time. So anyone who doesnt have it might want to record "Train of Fools". Or email me and maybe I can help you get it since I have the ep on my computer.

Also the scene from the ep that has Eric kissing CC on the train is being used in promos. Not sure if its being used on the Disney Channel or the Family channel.

And to the musing part...

While I was looking to see on TVtome about my old favorite shows I saw that an actress I liked when I was a young teen in junior high "Brooke Theiss" from the spin off of Growing Pains called "Just the ten of us." was in the CC ep of BMW. She plays the blond woman that comes to Mr. Turners apartment.

Before when I watched the ep I didnt notice it was her. But when I checked and heard her voice I knew it was her. She played "Wendy" in the JTTOF show and she was almost very Cordy like on that show.

When her and her sister were talking about how they could mess with guys because of their looks Wendy tells Cindy. "We must remember to use our powers for good not evil."
Old 06-12-2004, 06:02 PM   #2
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

the day after they showed the CC ep they had an ep with julie benz. i didn't watch it but her part seemed much bigger than CC's. if you watch closely before CC comes in with the tray you see her on the other side of the car dancing during the scene where everyone is dancing.
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 12:13 AM   #3
cordy_n_angel
Gunn and Harmony 4-Ever!

I thought that was CC in the promos, it looked like her from the side. I've never seen her episode so it'll be neat to get to see it finally.

~Nikki~
cordy_n_angel is offline   Reply With Quote