Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > TV Party!
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2016, 11:20 AM   #346
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.
 
SamIAm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: From the end of the world to your town
Posts: 4,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
The husband and wife. I just don't connect with them as characters or actors so it's making it tough to watch.
Yeah, I agree. I'm normally a Kim Dickens fan, but her character is doing her no justice. Actually, other than Strand, the adults are all kinda blah. But Nick is a hoot; he seems to actually be enjoying the zombie apocalypse. And heck, you may as well enjoy that which cannot be avoided.
__________________
Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!
-- Rooster Cogburn
SamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 05:14 PM   #347
DamnSkippy
 
DamnSkippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 4,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
But Nick is a hoot; he seems to actually be enjoying the zombie apocalypse. And heck, you may as well enjoy that which cannot be avoided.
Since he's not in that drug addict story line, I like him a lot. At first, I didn't like him. But I always hate a drug addict story, so while I'm sure that part isn't over, it's nice to be away from it for now.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 01:00 AM   #348
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.
 
SamIAm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: From the end of the world to your town
Posts: 4,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
Since he's not in that drug addict story line, I like him a lot. At first, I didn't like him. But I always hate a drug addict story, so while I'm sure that part isn't over, it's nice to be away from it for now.
Yeah, I'm sure it's not over. From the last episode, it seems like he's replaced drugs with whatever rush he gets from living dangerously in this new world.

Speaking of the last episode, I'm guessing we're not done with Alex either. She seems pretty hacked off about getting cut loose. Why she's mad at Travis and not at Strand is confusing, but there you go.
__________________
Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!
-- Rooster Cogburn
SamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:41 AM   #349
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.
 
SamIAm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: From the end of the world to your town
Posts: 4,873
So not looking forward to tonight's episode, and yet so looking forward to tonight's episode.
__________________
Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!
-- Rooster Cogburn
SamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:16 PM   #350
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.
 
SamIAm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: From the end of the world to your town
Posts: 4,873
Yeah... That was the most horrifying thing I've seen for a very long time. Possibly ever.
__________________
Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!
-- Rooster Cogburn
SamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 10:58 AM   #351
DamnSkippy
 
DamnSkippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 4,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
Yeah... That was the most horrifying thing I've seen for a very long time. Possibly ever.
Yeah. Until today. Nov. 9th, 2016. The day time wound back 75 years. Horrifying.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 03:27 PM   #352
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.
 
SamIAm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: From the end of the world to your town
Posts: 4,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
Yeah. Until today. Nov. 9th, 2016. The day time wound back 75 years. Horrifying.
I feel ya.
__________________
Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!
-- Rooster Cogburn
SamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 01:23 PM   #353
DamnSkippy
 
DamnSkippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 4,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
I feel ya.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 07:19 PM   #354
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.
 
SamIAm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: From the end of the world to your town
Posts: 4,873
Any time Carol and Daryl get one-on-one time is a good time.
__________________
Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!
-- Rooster Cogburn
SamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:19 AM   #355
DamnSkippy
 
DamnSkippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 4,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
Any time Carol and Daryl get one-on-one time is a good time.
I find I'm living more and more for those moments. This has been a rough season.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 05:53 PM   #356
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.
 
SamIAm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: From the end of the world to your town
Posts: 4,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
I find I'm living more and more for those moments. This has been a rough season.
True. Even when they aren't present, the Saviors and that bat o'death overshadow everything. This last episode was good though. It's nice when a couple share hobbies.
__________________
Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!
-- Rooster Cogburn
SamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 05:53 PM   #357
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.
 
SamIAm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: From the end of the world to your town
Posts: 4,873
Ya know, Negan is a monster even if he doesn't tolerate certain things and doesn't think he is a monster. That said, how Savior-like was it when Rick and company showed up, cowed Oceanside into submission, then walked off with all their guns?
__________________
Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!
-- Rooster Cogburn
SamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 01:27 PM   #358
DamnSkippy
 
DamnSkippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 4,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
Ya know, Negan is a monster even if he doesn't tolerate certain things and doesn't think he is a monster. That said, how Savior-like was it when Rick and company showed up, cowed Oceanside into submission, then walked off with all their guns?
Yeah, it was but since they're the "good guys" and said they'd bring them back, we're supposed to give them a pass. I don't think they'll be able to bring most of them back now, though, after the crazy dumpster people betrayal.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 05:48 PM   #359
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.
 
SamIAm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: From the end of the world to your town
Posts: 4,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
Yeah, it was but since they're the "good guys" and said they'd bring them back, we're supposed to give them a pass. I don't think they'll be able to bring most of them back now, though, after the crazy dumpster people betrayal.
Well, I imagine Oceanside is pretty much going to be forced into "helping" Rick and company now, assuming Negan is truly going to go scorched earth everywhere. Except the junkyard people, I assume. Sucks too, 'cause I liked the leader right up to when she pulled a gun on Rick.

Still and all, I gotta get me a tiger.
__________________
Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!
-- Rooster Cogburn
SamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:56 AM   #360
DamnSkippy
 
DamnSkippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 4,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
Well, I imagine Oceanside is pretty much going to be forced into "helping" Rick and company now, assuming Negan is truly going to go scorched earth everywhere. Except the junkyard people, I assume. Sucks too, 'cause I liked the leader right up to when she pulled a gun on Rick.

Still and all, I gotta get me a tiger.
Not sure how Oceanside can help without their guns, but maybe big sticks?

Speaking of the tiger, I know Ezekiel is his buddy, but I don't see how he managed to let the tiger loose on only the bad guys. And if he could control it that well, why not point him directly at Negan? Yeah, I'm pissed Negan is still alive.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tru Calling-Dead Like Me tojoson TV Class Reunion! 0 07-02-2007 12:25 PM
Not Dead Yet brownsbros3 Charisma Carpenter 7 06-02-2004 07:16 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Link to Us

The Stranger Things Network | Nothing Fancy: The Official ST Fanfic Archive | Volition: The A/C Angst List Archive | Hate the Hate @ dusk-til-dawn | Join Team Cordy! | The Charisma Carpenter Project




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.