Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2004, 04:15 AM   #16
xSpike's Angelx
not a spangle fan

Oh yeh! she would be good on without a trace! she could be on of those secret agent persons (what do you call them? hehe)

24! yehh she would be good on that!

The OC, hmmmm maybe, but if she plays a stuck up Oc rich kid , it would be too much like cordelia in buffy, or she could be like seths aunti or something... i dont know.

xSpike's Angelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 06:36 AM   #17
aikakone
SpunkyMisunderstoodGenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpike's Angelx
The OC, hmmmm maybe, but if she plays a stuck up Oc rich kid , it would be too much like cordelia in buffy, or she could be like seths aunti or something... i dont know.
CC is too old to play a "kid" any more. I would much rather see her in scenes with Melinda Clarke. I love Melinda. So to have two of my favorite actresses together would be divine!
Wesley Brigadier #9
Team Cordy #245
What do you call a bunch of militant CC fans? A Charis-militia!
aikakone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 09:02 AM   #18
tojoson

for her to pair up with Melinda Clarke, i would rather see her on CSI, interacting with Lady Heather.

maybe she could play one of Lady Heather's girls who is SUSPECTED of a crime (innocent of course)

ooohhh, can you just imagine, CC in a skimpy costume, WITH A WHIP...(drool, slobber, slobber)
Old 11-13-2004, 03:07 PM   #19
LaLa247
Wooo!

I wanna see Charisma on:

Desperate Housewives (as Gabrielle's sister), 24 (any role, I don't care), LOST (we haven't met all the survivors yet, dammit), CSI (if Aisha Tyler can guest star...), Kevin Hill (Taye Diggs!!11!) and anything with Gary Cole or Bruce Campbell.
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 03:17 PM   #20
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
LaLa247
Desperate Housewives (as Gabrielle's sister), 24 (any role, I don't care), LOST (we haven't met all the survivors yet, dammit), ...
That's exactly what I was thinking for all three. For LOST she could either be a survivor or one related to one. I can see her on DH, 24, LOST and maybe Kevin Hill. It would definetly help her in getting her show.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote