Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2005, 06:25 PM   #16
LaLa247
Wooo!

Wow, if that's an unflattering pic, I fear for us normal-looking folks.

And really, we don't know the context of the scene. She could be really, really drunk or something. Her posture is funny, but I would in no way call it "unflattering".
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 06:44 PM   #17
DamnSkippy

I guess everyone's interpretation of "unflattering" differs, but by mine this picture would fall into that category. That is, it makes her look not as good as we know she is. You're right, she might be drunk in this scene and no one looks their best drunk, but that's the point. As a sample of the scene, it might be perfect, but as a promo pic or an example of the hotness of CC pic, IMO, they could have picked a better frame to cap. But no one is saying she looks in any way ugly. At least I know I'm not.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 07:05 PM   #18
tojoson

the picture is taken on an up-angle (distortion), and she IS walking, (her right leg is going forward--notice the top of her bikini bottom--her right hip is higher and the liquid in the glass is sloshing around)

but who cares, if i was still 35, or even 25, i'd kill to have a body that looked like that,--, (if i was female)

i noticed they are not covering up her rosary tat (i think this is the first show she has done with her wrist naked)
Old 08-23-2005, 07:38 PM   #19
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoson
i noticed they are not covering up her rosary tat (i think this is the first show she has done with her wrist naked)
Yeah I have noticed that... she does not have that vampire issue like in the past...

First her wrist naked... hopefully the rest will be naked...

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Freakface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 08:55 PM   #20
Mr.Brightside
Queen Charisma...

Quote:
the picture is taken on an up-angle (distortion), and she IS walking, (her right leg is going forward--notice the top of her bikini bottom--her right hip is higher and the liquid in the glass is sloshing around)
Exactly what I said, it wasn't Charisma. It was the angle and one of her legs going foward before the other one. And even if, I still love her .

"I grow up in Quor Toth....A Hell Dimension"
"Full of all sorts of things that you can't even imagine"

Mr.Brightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 09:11 PM   #21
v120176

Quote:
That's exactly why I think is unfair for her and for all the preparation she had for that: she said she was going to the gym twice a day to be ready for the bikini scene. And they choose a picture where she looks out of proportion.
I know it's not her and even if she looks EXACTLY like that she still will be very beautiful. As Lala said, I wish to look like that. But she does look way better that this .
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 09:14 PM   #22
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v120176
That's exactly why I think is unfair for her and for all the preparation she had for that: she said she was going to the gym twice a day to be ready for the bikini scene. And they choose a picture where she looks out of proportion.
I know it's not her and even if she looks EXACTLY like that she still will be very beautiful. As Lala said, I wish to look like that. But she does look way better that this .
Okay... everybody is getting all worked up over one picture... I'm sure as soon as we see the scene or other vidcaps, we will all say, "What the hell are we all worried about?"

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Old 08-23-2005, 09:23 PM   #23
KarKar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakface
Okay... everybody is getting all worked up over one picture... I'm sure as soon as we see the scene or other vidcaps, we will all say, "What the hell are we all worried about?"
Oh come on, don't deny us our Charisma fixation. What are we supposed to do while we wait, check those WITW photos again for hickeys.

Besides, no one's calling her zaftig or dowdy, just cursing the camera work.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:32 PM   #24
Mr.Brightside
Queen Charisma...

Well I agree with Freakface, noone should be worried about one picture. Plus, its not Charisma but how the angle is. Nothing to be worried about, Charisma is in excellent shape and we all know that.

"I grow up in Quor Toth....A Hell Dimension"
"Full of all sorts of things that you can't even imagine"

Mr.Brightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 09:59 PM   #25
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakface
I don't think anyone is getting worked up or worried about it except maybe you. We're just commenting on the quality of the pic, not on the quality of the person in it. But you seem to be taking our comments as a personal insult to the woman and that's not what we're saying. So chill dude.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 10:25 PM   #26
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

All I am saying is that the picture was taken at a bad moment, but Charisma still looks wonderful. That is all matters. I betcha that the next frame is much better than this.

And I must say this:

Stacy's mom is nothing compared to Charisma, the new MILF (according to my brother and his girlfriend Amanda Hugg).

Old 08-23-2005, 10:27 PM   #27
LaLa247
Wooo!

LOL I just don't get it- what's the big frickin' deal with the pic? I'm really not seeing what's unfair and unflattering towards CC. Am I missing something? It looks like a live shot...she's walking, and dear Logan has a cushion over his stomach area. In said pic, she looks fantastic. What am I not seeing?

Where's the injustice?!
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 01:25 AM   #28
KarKar

Oh for the love of...

After just seeing that suede & micro fiber bikini on Ebay, I have to revise my opinion. This was not an unflattering shot of Charisma. Her tummy is strangly the sexist part of her body to me. Or maybe it's just envy.

Still think that covering chops off her silhouette at the shoulders though.
Old 08-24-2005, 01:32 AM   #29
XAngelsCharismaX
My Wonderwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa247
LOL I just don't get it- what's the big frickin' deal with the pic? I'm really not seeing what's unfair and unflattering towards CC. Am I missing something? It looks like a live shot...she's walking, and dear Logan has a cushion over his stomach area. In said pic, she looks fantastic. What am I not seeing?
I heart you, LaLa. What she said.

|It ain't pretty after the show|
XAngelsCharismaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 01:32 AM   #30
orin

ex film student here the camera is taking the shot from the floor upwards to give a medium shot. they proberly wanted to focus on her legs and the person lying down first then her face last which is why its at that angle. it may look wried as a static shot but my guess is the camera is not going to pan up but pan across the screen in this shot. so i wouldnt worry