Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2005, 02:03 AM   #16
Lovin' Lorne
Too Hot For Words

You should so try to get us another personalized photo Emma. And if what argel had to say about her reaction to hearing "Stranger-Things" at the Cats and Dogs taping still holds true, you might even pull off an interview as well!

Where's Blue? Please help if you can.
Lovin' Lorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:13 AM   #17
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

oooOOOooo...

Tempting. SO tempting...

Thanks for the info Kika!

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:18 AM   #18
Bert
The Evil Potato Chip

But - ! I live near London!

WOW!

In December 2003 Amber Benson was doing a load of stuff in England, some of it was in London... and she came to Swindon to do some signing at the IB store. They're quite good at getting guests in, I wonder if they'll be able to get CC...

Then I won't even have to get down to London which would be a problem since its my Dad's 50th that weekend... AND I'd have to work.

At Weekends My Name Is Ernie
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:24 AM   #19
Lovin' Lorne
Too Hot For Words

So you call out sick, and you take Dad with you! I mean really, what 50 year old guy wouldn't want to see a hot chick on such a momentous BD?

Where's Blue? Please help if you can.
Lovin' Lorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:31 AM   #20
Bert
The Evil Potato Chip

Hmm... done!

At Weekends My Name Is Ernie
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:56 AM   #21
TeSjah
Dutchess of LaLaLand

Wow. Like wow.

*grins* I could take the hoovercraft and be there in 4 hours maybe?

Shopping in London, partying in London and Charisma Carpenter in London. Looks like I'm planning a girls vacation this year.
TeSjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 04:59 AM   #22
MexicanAlibi

Oh man, I have to go or I'll never forgive myself. But... but... June seems so far away...

Hey, we could devise a secret handshake or something. Or at least make little badges with our names on. Or, alternatively, I will be standing in the Charisma queue all by myself with a little badge with 'Mexi' written on it, talking to a handpuppet because no one else loves me.

Well, maybe Shannon and Bootsie do, but they are, like, miles away. Damn them.

Is it June yet?

My other patronus is a Dalek.

"I have no ego. When you reach the level of genius that I have, ego is something that falls by the wayside."

"Me fail english? That's unpossible!" - Ralph Wiggum

I'm a leaf on the wind.
MexicanAlibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 08:08 AM   #23
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin' Lorne
You should so try to get us another personalized photo Emma. And if what argel had to say about her reaction to hearing "Stranger-Things" at the Cats and Dogs taping still holds true, you might even pull off an interview as well!
No pressure of anything. lol

I'd be happy to get another CC pic though of course.

Now I'm just wondering where my copies of the ads are, as I'd like to get one of them signed.
Old 04-01-2005, 08:15 AM   #24
Platypus
The Pointy End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmangel
No pressure of anything. lol

I'd be happy to get another CC pic though of course.

Now I'm just wondering where my copies of the ads are, as I'd like to get one of them signed.
I know that I still have both the Variety and the Hollywood Reporter issues that ran the two American ads - I'd be happy to "donate" them and mail them to someone in the UK to get signed by CC to "Stranger Things".

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 09:23 AM   #25
BiteMeAngel

I'm actually going to France late June and will be in London for a day on the 29th- too bad its a few days off, I'd LOVE to go!
Old 04-01-2005, 09:47 AM   #26
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
MexicanAlibi
Oh man, I have to go or I'll never forgive myself. But... but... June seems so far away...

Hey, we could devise a secret handshake or something. Or at least make little badges with our names on. Or, alternatively, I will be standing in the Charisma queue all by myself with a little badge with 'Mexi' written on it, talking to a handpuppet because no one else loves me.

Well, maybe Shannon and Bootsie do, but they are, like, miles away. Damn them.

Is it June yet?
Such horrible words. Of course people love you silly. *whines* You HAVE to go Clare!! Aww I wish I could go too!

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 10:11 AM   #27
Dusted
just... smile

Quote:
My tea is no longer sitting happily in it's cup. Damn that made me laugh, i think it's the mention of a hand puppet.

Well i live like 2 hours away from London
i do try not to abbreviate- honest
Dusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 11:19 AM   #28
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

So you guys know, Travelocity is having a big British Airways fare sale through April 14. Lots of punk-ass cheap roundtrips to London (we're talking $203 from New York and Newark, $343 from Dallas, Houston, and Phoenix). If you're ready to buy an airline ticket within the next two weeks, check 'em out.

I think you have to be a Travelocity member, but it's free to sign up. It definitely is an e-mail-only link, so if you don't get the BA e-mail, I'll forward you a copy and we'll see what happens.

This would have to happen the summer I'm following NIN around, wouldn't it? Let's see how far I can stretch to afford this....
Old 04-01-2005, 12:40 PM   #29
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Let me know about that e-mail when you get a chance. I pulled up the link but it still gave me $700 as the cheapest fare.
Old 04-03-2005, 02:40 PM   #30
fiddly

My friend bought me a ticket a a birthday gift and now I'm doubly grateful to her. I hope I bump into you guys.

Love Fidd
And, honestly? I'll be damned if Joss fucking Whedon breaks this board apart. We survived S4, we survived Charisma's firing, we're surviving the mess of S5. We're stronger than we think. Courteously donated by Lala247

Everything is going to be fine in the end, if it's not fine, it's not the end.
fiddly is offline   Reply With Quote