Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
Livvie
nutcase

Volition down?

I wanted to go read some angsty dark Cangel fic and I got an error message that I need a username and password. Is this another site lost in the grand tradition of people moving on from fandom? Any one know anything maybe?
Old 07-09-2014, 08:53 PM   #2
starlet2367
glitterati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livvie View Post
I wanted to go read some angsty dark Cangel fic and I got an error message that I need a username and password. Is this another site lost in the grand tradition of people moving on from fandom? Any one know anything maybe?
I'm glad you asked!

http://volition.fictionandart.com/

Laurie and Claire moved it last week to a new domain but haven't officially announced it. I'll make sure they put it up on LJ and FB. And I'll have them start a thread here, too.
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:10 AM   #3
Livvie
nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlet2367 View Post
i'm glad you asked!

laurie and claire moved it last week to a new domain but haven't officially announced it. I'll make sure they put it up on lj and fb. And i'll have them start a thread here, too.
thank you!
Old 07-28-2014, 09:45 AM   #4
Clarice

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlet2367 View Post
I'm glad you asked!

Laurie and Claire moved it last week to a new domain but haven't officially announced it. I'll make sure they put it up on LJ and FB. And I'll have them start a thread here, too.
Thank you for the info! I'm glad it's still running!
Clarice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:49 AM   #5
Si_Crazy
Cr@zY

Thanks for the info....

I'm happy to see that the board is still running... I haven't been here in a long time, but lately I got all CA nostalgic, and here I am
Charisma's Bitch #100|Spikeaholics #100|TeamCordy™ #1100|Angelus Whore #100|Hangin' Maniac #100
Go Crazy! Buffy Between the Lines
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 06:04 AM   #6
starlet2367
glitterati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy View Post
Thanks for the info....

I'm happy to see that the board is still running... I haven't been here in a long time, but lately I got all CA nostalgic, and here I am
Me too! Thank goodness for Penny. And hi! Nice to see an old pal!
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:14 PM   #7
landrews1

Thanks, Starlet! Everything is up and working. I'd have posted a main thread here, but don't have a ew thread button, so just put it the fiction threads :-)

Volition, the old Stranger-Things fic archive is located at Volition.fictionandart.com. If you use the old dbfandom.com, the url is now pointing at fictionandart.com and you'd just select Volition on the left side menu.

We also have Astrid Vowinkle's betterbuffyfics.fictionandart.com.

If anyone else would like to suggest older archives that need a home, just let me know :-)

Laurie - fictionandart at gmail dot com

PS- I don't have a FB account, so could someone post this there if it's not been done already?

"The powers that be what?" - Angel, City Of

Thanks Psychofilly and Mistress Mab for the only avatars I own!!

Last edited by landrews1; 10-28-2014 at 09:15 PM. Reason: PS
landrews1 is offline   Reply With Quote