Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
cordyangel2776

ok something I thought of

you mean to tell me Angel having connor did not give him perfect happiness? so to Angel sex is the only way he can be perfectly happy
Old 11-14-2012, 10:01 AM   #2
DamnSkippy

This was discussed quite a bit when the show first aired. I think the fanon is that he was too worried from the moment he was born about protecting the kid to have perfect happiness. And probably too much in disbelief before he was born not to mention his irritation at Darla being the mother and his worry that the child would be some kind of evil destroyer. So although in theory it sounds like a no brainer, for Angel who obsesses about everything, I think there was probably no way he would be perfectly happy at the thought and reality of being responsible for the life of a child.

And no, I don't think Angel believes only sex can give him perfect happiness. Doesn't he say at some point that isn't true? Or is that another fanon/fanfiction moment I'm thinking of?
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote