Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Miscellaneous > Forum Announcements/Help
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #1
Livvie
nutcase

Posting issue

I went to try to post my Valentine's Day Fic in the Serial Fanfiction section and it tells me that my message is too short and please try adding at least one character.

The post isn't empty, in fact, it's pretty full. Is this just the wrong error message? Like I have too much in my post? It's about 14K words.

I'm going to try to break it up and see if it will post that way. Here's hoping!

ETA: I broke it up into 10K and 4K and it posted. Maybe more just not the strange error message, in case someone else gets it.

Last edited by Livvie; 02-14-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Livvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

I'll check the posting limits in the control panel to see if something's screwy, but I didn't change any of the settings during the upgrade. I'm beginning to suspect this is another unintended consequence of the PHP reversion at our hosting end. Ergh!