Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2007, 09:00 PM   #556
Jaime Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna View Post
They are also repeating season 3 in Germany at the moment, on Monday I saw "That Vision Thing" again.

I also think it was stupid of Wesley that he didnīt tell anyone about the Connor-prophecy. If Connor hadnīt been kidnapped, maybe the whole Jasmine-thing hadnīt happened because Cordy couldnīt have slept with him if he still had been a little child.

If you think further, it would be even Wesleys fault that Cordelia died.
Oh I don't like thinking that. It's writer's all the writer's fault.
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 06:32 PM   #557
tojoson

"Disharmony" tomorrow/

Notice, when she is arguing with Angel about him giving her clothes away, she makes the "I can't torture her" face from 'YW'. Also, notice her eyes when Wes and Gunn come up from behind.

I just love to watch the expressions on her face, and her little actions and quirks when she's acting
Old 01-27-2008, 06:40 PM   #558
samsmom

She's a fantastic actress.

I love Disharmony, the way she makes him earn every inch he gains with her. And I positively love the beginning, when he gets his little desk and pen holder. lol

But my heart breaks a little when she tells him - kidding aside - they weren't friends. He deserved it, but his face is so devasted and heartbroken, I'm all "woobie!"

I've been meaning to add, the other morning I saw a little of Reprise, I think that was it, and it was so funny at the beginning because Lindsay was having some sort monumental emotional moment because he thinks Darla killed everyone but him. Probably thinking that meant she cared or something and suddenly one of the other EM's says "We got another live one!"

And Linsday turns and says "We do!?" in the most incredulous tone.

Totally wrecked the special train he was riding, poor baby.
samsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 02:28 PM   #559
Mo angel
TallGoodLookingWeirdHair

Location: in the undead heart of the California wine country..
Has it really been 4 years??

Four years ago today 'You're Welcome' aired, and brought back the Cordy we all knew and loved so well. Truly heart wrenching eppie, although the last two minutes between Angel and her did and still does, 'do me in'. 'what kinda bizarro world did I wake up in?'...Cordy at her true sassy self. Ah the good days...
Mo angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:12 AM   #560
Jaime Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo angel View Post
Four years ago today 'You're Welcome' aired, and brought back the Cordy we all knew and loved so well. Truly heart wrenching eppie, although the last two minutes between Angel and her did and still does, 'do me in'. 'what kinda bizarro world did I wake up in?'...Cordy at her true sassy self. Ah the good days...
How could it have been that long?

I love that episode. So Bittersweet. That Kiss!

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 02-06-2008 at 06:18 AM.
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:53 PM   #561
OCNON

angel season 1-3

If they can air angel reruns on tnt then it must be some kind of salty goodness. where are the reruns of buffy? hmmm. . .
OCNON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #562
melissasjack

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo angel View Post

Dont know if this is the right place to reply but VERY OLD C/A shipper checking in here.... You're Welcome still slays me, and I have shipped C/A since Buffy days....

Hi y'all.
melissasjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:59 PM   #563
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissasjack View Post
Dont know if this is the right place to reply but VERY OLD C/A shipper checking in here.... You're Welcome still slays me, and I have shipped C/A since Buffy days....

Hi y'all.
Yay! You made it. *hugsies*

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:59 AM   #564
melissasjack

heee. I did. Late reply is LATE lol. Oh wow. I so rewatched Origin, Power Play and Not Fade away this afternoon (heeee, christmas is perefct for Angel rewatches. LOLZ.)

and I was struck yet again by how finally after You're Welcome, everything Angel does is like a Love Song to Cordy, the son that was (in my happy head) theirs, and their mission together...

If it wasn't both christmas day and 1am I'd prob be slightly more eloquent. LOL.

Angel on TNT is made of win. It's sooo how I've manhandled quite a few friends into watching it.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:48 PM   #565
samsmom

I loved Angel on TNT.

If only TNT would air the first three seasons and ignore the last two....except for YW, of course.
samsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:17 PM   #566
melissasjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmom View Post
I loved Angel on TNT.

If only TNT would air the first three seasons and ignore the last two....except for YW, of course.
THIS. ^^^ EXCEPT. One of these days? I am soo gonna get off my lazy ass and write Angel meta. It's been a hell of a long time coming. There's a handful of other eps that I adore in my many many rewatches... BUT that said? OH. My impressions as it aired and NOW? Differ. There's still a ton of (Hi I wanna stab you Joss) BUT theres alot of tears too. Like I said, ONE DAY, (and sweetie??? ask your girls here who know me from LJ/tumblr etc) I???? am lazy) I HAVE to write meta. Cuz I have read quite a bit. and some I agree with and some? I'm just like whoa. We're we watching the same show??? But again, this is coming from someone who straight up does NOT like Buffy (as a person) NOR likes Buffy/Angel at all, minus the very beginning which was neccesary... but despises how she treated angel and has for YEARS thought that Buffy was Angels POISON. and Cordy? Has BEEN and IS His link to not only the powers, but his best friend, and better than a soul mate, his LOVE. Cordy? Oh hell Im gonna STFU NOW cuzzzz now and as always, Mel rambles. Sorry!!!! and YOU? rock. I have heard from several ppl that you are the best writer for C/A out there right now and that? Makes me happy. and I? (who prob owes you comments on you blood fic and needs to read MORE of your writing??) Agree. xx00

Last edited by melissasjack; 12-27-2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Mel Cannot spell LOL