Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2004, 08:47 AM   #16
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally posted by Morrigan
Beyonace? To replace Kidder? I don't think so. Why does Hollywood go for hype and not for people that actually fit the character?
I agree- I'd rather these movies made up of unknowns instead of Big Name Actors that don't fit the plot (i.e. Tobey Maguire, Halle Berry, possibly Beyonce).

Rather Charisma get hired as Wonder Woman or Lois Lane for her belivability to play the character and play it well. I mean, look at my avie! Come ON!
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 08:53 AM   #17
Platypus
The Pointy End

Quote:
Yeah, my fans are amazing. I didn't even realize that I had such a big following until I left. Whatever it took to discover that, I'm very lucky.
I think it's so sad that Charisma didn't realize that she had any fans until after she was fired - all those years, and the only feedback she was given was from the bitter, deluded shipper freaks with agendas who went out of their way to make time in their pathetic lives to blast the character and the actress at every available public opportunity. More sad that Mutant Enemy appears to have been hoodwinked by the same group.

Oh well - onwards and upwards. Forget "Wonder Woman" - I still think the role she was born to play is as Indiana Jones' daughter in Indy IV!

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 09:11 AM   #18
samluvsharrison
...or someone's in fun

Quote:
Charisma wants to kick ass and bust heads!
Ha! Thats goin in the profile...
Charisma's Bitch #3.6|Shiny Happy Person #3.14159265|Fred Fanatic #Pi|Team Cordy™ #135
samluvsharrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 09:36 AM   #19
fielding

That Beyonce as Lois Lane idiocy has been scuttled. And the Halle Berry Catwoman has got nothing to do with Batman. It's a completely different character.
fielding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 09:39 AM   #20
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally posted by fielding
That Beyonce as Lois Lane idiocy has been scuttled.
It was in the paper yesterday. Saw it on the news about two and a half hours ago.

And Catwoman is Catwoman. No matter how you put it, Halle looks dumb in that costume. She doesn't fit Catwoman like Margot Kidder or even Michelle Pheffier. I don't care if it's a different character, it's STILL Catwoman.
Charisma's Bitch #1

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:50 AM   #21
fielding

Quote:
Originally posted by LaLa247
It was in the paper yesterday. Saw it on the news about two and a half hours ago.
What exactly did you read/hear?
Old 02-05-2004, 09:53 AM   #22
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
What exactly did you read/hear?
Daily News, NY-based newspaper? Want me to call up the distributor for you, since you're obviously intent on finding out the truth about this Superman movie in development?
Charisma's Bitch #1

Old 02-05-2004, 09:56 AM   #23
fielding

Quote:
Daily News, NY-based newspaper? Want me to call up the distributor for you, since you're obviously intent on finding out the truth about this Superman movie in development?
What was the gist of the story?
Old 02-05-2004, 10:04 AM   #24
LaLa247
Wooo!

It said Beyonce was in talks to play Lois Lane and Johnny Depp was wanted for Lex Luthor. Exactly what I said on page one.

And I'm done with that topic.

BACK on topic- I do think if Charisma got a role in the next project Quentin Tarantino does after Kill Bill, it would be HUGE. Quentin manages to make big stars out of people, and this will be no exception. Just imagine Charisma and Uma Thurman together? Hee!

Oh, and a Robert Rodriquez flick wouldn't be small potatoes either. Here's to hoping the two bloody film geeks grab her.
Charisma's Bitch #1

Old 02-05-2004, 10:13 AM   #25
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

I'm still waiting for Kevin Smith to wake up and see the talent.

Yeah and I have to got with LaLa on this one, Catwoman is Catwoman, it doesn't matter if Halle's movie has nothing to do with the new Batman movie or not. She's still a horrible Catwoman.
Old 02-05-2004, 10:13 AM   #26
Nirvana 1
Negative Creep

Quote:
Originally posted by Elisha
Thank you for the link.
Quote:
Originally posted by missdini
She's so sweet! Thanks for posting the link!
You're welecome. Sorry if it was rude to just post it and go, but it was quite early and I was trying to get to sleep eventhough I had a head cold.

Quote:
Originally posted by Platypus
I think it's so sad that Charisma didn't realize that she had any fans until after she was fired - all those years, and the only feedback she was given was from the bitter, deluded shipper freaks with agendas who went out of their way to make time in their pathetic lives to blast the character and the actress at every available public opportunity. More sad that Mutant Enemy appears to have been hoodwinked by the same group.

Oh well - onwards and upwards. Forget "Wonder Woman" - I still think the role she was born to play is as Indiana Jones' daughter in Indy IV!
Perhaps it's kind of a twisted version of "don't know what was had, until it was lost"? Tara (Amber Benson) used to get such bullshit from people, some Willow/Oz shippers, and homophobes about her weight, being gay (the character), etc. When she dies, all that happens. It seems when things go wrong, people seem to come out more.
Nirvana 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 10:14 AM   #27
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally posted by Morrigan
I'm still waiting for Kevin Smith to wake up and see the talent.
Kevin Smith praises Jennifer Lopez. Therefore, he is not worthy.

Only if he goes back to his Chasing Amy or Dogma days will he be worthy. And *then* it would rock.
Charisma's Bitch #1

Old 02-05-2004, 10:28 AM   #28
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Kevin Smith praises Jennifer Lopez. Therefore, he is not worthy.
Everyone is entitled to make a mistake once in a while
Old 02-05-2004, 10:29 AM   #29
fielding

Quote:
It said Beyonce was in talks to play Lois Lane and Johnny Depp was wanted for Lex Luthor. Exactly what I said on page one.
Thank you. Like I said, that's old news.
Old 02-05-2004, 10:41 AM   #30
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Thank you. Like I said, that's old news.

Morrigan, everyone is entitled to their mistakes, but what Kevin Smith did...that's unforgivable.

Seriously, am I the only one jazzed over the possibility of Charisma as Wonder Woman or in a Quentin Tarantino flick? Tarantino means covers of Premiere, Entertainment Weekly, Maxim Movies, Rolling Stone, and Movieline. BIG exposure comes with Quentin.
Charisma's Bitch #1