Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2008, 09:52 PM   #1
SlytherinAngelic

"Children" of C/A

I think I've seen posts like these a while back when I first joined, but I'm always on the look out for children/teenagers that would look the part of children for C/A, of course. Anyways for the daughter, I was always invisioning someone like Megan Fox http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1083271/news as the daughter. Just because of her looks, her personality and image is blah, typical Hollywood. And obviously either Jared Padalecki http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0655585/ for the son or Tom Welling http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0919991/ ; slightly going for Jared, as I'm more of a Supernatural fan than Smallville.
SlytherinAngelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Hmm interesting concept. I've toyed with the idea but only in my head.

At one time I came up with the concept of Angel and Cordelia having another 'miracle' baby, the mircale being because 1) Angel's still a vampire 2) Cordelia finds out she cannot have children because of the whole falling through the rebar thing.

And then I came up with an even more outrageous concept of her bring the last slayer on earth and hence everyone and everything evil trying to kill Cordelia, Angel and their daughter.

About your ideas I could see them as children except for the fact that neither Angel nor Cordelia have blue eyes.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:40 PM   #3
starlet2367
glitterati

This is a funny idea.

I actually used to think Connor looked more like Cordy's son than Darla's, especially in these pictures:

Cordy

Connor

And look, someone did a morph of David and Charisma:

Morphin' madness

Hee!
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:33 PM   #4
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlet2367 View Post
And look, someone did a morph of David and Charisma:

Morphin' madness

Hee!
haha. that just made my day! thank you. And while we're at it I looked at a morph of SMG and David. Fugly wouldn't even begin to cover it. sheesh.

2 davids(Boreanaz and Beckham) = HOTNESS!

and the Avril Lavigne and Charisma Carpenter mashup is quiet nice too.

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Old 10-01-2008, 07:14 AM   #5
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Heh. I made a poll a while ago about which actress would be best suited to play Angel and Cordelia's daughter. You can see the results here.

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:10 AM   #6
bigbird811
Lieutenant McMuffin

I hope to God that's not how their children would actually look!...Y'know, if they had any :P

As for actors who could play their children, I pick James Lafferty for their son, just based on the fact that he looks a lot like David Boreanaz in the earlier seasons of Buffy (nose, cheeks, eyes and forehead a little bit).

And, though this would be highly improbable, I always think of Kate Beckinsale being C/A's daughter. She just looks like what their daughter would look like to me.

Plus, both of James and Kate have brown hair and eyes.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #7
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella View Post
Heh. I made a poll a while ago about which actress would be best suited to play Angel and Cordelia's daughter. You can see the results here.
Oh wow, it must be the pic, but I can definetly see Mila Kunis being their daughter.