Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 09:55 AM   #16
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

You scored as Xander. Xander. Loyal. Friendly. Funny. Competant. Physically Inept. Sensitive. You really do see everything that's going on. You are the heart of your group. You are there whenever anyone comes calling. Just the average joe caught up in an extraordinary situation. You keep everyone grounded, and pick up the pieces when the fight is over. Physically, and Emotionally.

Xander

80%

Giles

73%

Willow

68%

Lorne

65%

Wesley

65%

Angel

63%

Buffy

63%

Harmony

63%

Anya

63%

Doyle

63%

Oz

60%

Cordelia

55%

Faith

50%

Spike

43%

What Buffyverse (Angel & Buffy) Character are you most like?
created with QuizFarm.com

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 10:27 AM   #17
Dannyblue
a.k.a. Danielle

You scored as Cordelia. Cordelia. Beautiful. Unreserved. Loyal. Superficial. Sarcastic. Greedy. The life of privilage is very nice. And you feel as if you deserve the finer things. Especially with all the things about yourself you keep inside. Your pain, your love, your needs... Everything except your opinion. You share that to anyone who will listen, and some that won't. You have the beauty of nobility, and on the surface, the personality of one too. But, that is not all that you are, and you know it.

Cordelia

70%

Willow

68%

Xander

60%

Giles

55%

Spike

55%

Doyle

53%

Oz

53%

Lorne

53%

Angel

53%

Buffy

50%

Anya

48%

Faith

43%

Wesley

35%

Harmony

33%

This quiz kind of pointed out I'm something of a contradiction...which I already knew. I think it threw off the results a bit. But I'm glad I'm like Cordy the most...and Harmony the least.
Old 11-28-2005, 04:49 PM   #18
Annie

You scored as Cordelia. Cordelia. Beautiful. Unreserved. Loyal. Superficial. Sarcastic. Greedy. The life of privilage is very nice. And you feel as if you deserve the finer things. Especially with all the things about yourself you keep inside. Your pain, your love, your needs... Everything except your opinion. You share that to anyone who will listen, and some that won't. You have the beauty of nobility, and on the surface, the personality of one too. But, that is not all that you are, and you know it.

Cordelia

75%

Spike

70%

Xander

70%

Willow

70%

Doyle

65%

Giles

63%

Lorne

60%

Anya

55%

Harmony

53%

Buffy

50%

Faith

48%

Oz

48%

Angel

48%

Wesley

43%

Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 06:38 PM   #19
LadyFireHorse
mmmmmmmm bathtime

You scored as Willow.

Willow. Smart. Resourceful. Understanding. Full of Self-Doubt. Shy. Unstable. Your live has mostly been about relying on your smarts. You parents mostly ignored you, so you had to learn to be resourceful. Magic came along as a boundless frontier that had a unique set of chalanges and rewards. The mystical is one of most compelling things for you. Only love can surmount that. You emotions are a whirlwind of either strength or destruction. The combination of Brains, Magic & Overwhelming Emotions makes you a dangerous, but very interesting person.

"Be who you are, say what you think because those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind..." Dr. Seuss
LadyFireHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 08:21 PM   #20
Lovin' Lorne
Too Hot For Words

I wasn't really all that surprised by the results, considering the questions. What surprises me is the Xander, Oz, Harmony results. I guess I'm more of a supporting cast member in life!

Cordelia

65%

Xander

58%

Oz

55%

Spike

55%

Harmony

50%

Willow

48%

Giles

45%

Doyle

45%

Angel

45%

Lorne

43%

Buffy

43%

Anya

40%

Faith

38%

Wesley

20%

Where's Blue? Please help if you can.
Lovin' Lorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 06:27 AM   #21
TeSjah
Dutchess of LaLaLand

I'm not really surprised about the Codelia-bit. But I am like Doyle? And Willow? Never saw that coming. Though Anya didn't came out of the blue too.

Cordelia

85%

Doyle

83%

Willow

73%

Spike

60%

Anya

60%

Faith

60%

Wesley

58%

Lorne

58%

Giles

55%

Harmony

55%

Oz

48%

Xander

45%

Buffy

40%

Angel

33%

"Well, it's hard to top taking a dagger to the jugular, but I do what I can," Lilah shrugged.

'Shipping: CordyAngel ~ LilahWesley ~ ReginaHook
TeSjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 04:06 PM   #22
~Ruby~

You scored as Doyle. Doyle. Mysterious. Celebrant. Man in the Know. Sinful. Hedonistic. You may not be a mover-and-shaker, but you rub elbows with them. You also seem to always know more than you are telling. Because you do. You keep things close to the breast for good reason. Not much is known about you and you like to keep it that way. You have a taste for some demeritorious, but not totally unethical, things. Just watch it doesn't take you too far, you are destined for great things.

Doyle

95%

Cordelia

85%

Angel

80%

Spike

80%

Faith

75%

Harmony

75%

Willow

68%

Anya

68%

Oz

60%

Xander

60%

Buffy

58%

Giles

48%

Wesley

30%

Lorne

25%

~Ruby~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 02:03 PM   #23
XIVParis
Eighth Wonder

You scored as Giles. Giles. Wise. Comforting. Simple. Nervous. Slow Thinker. You take comfort in the title "Old Fashioned Gentleman". Simple luxuries make you happy. You like the life of a teacher and guide and enjoy watching people take the knowedge you give them and make good with it. Although never a father yourself, you show all the qualities of a father to those you care for. And for that reason, you will never be alone.

Giles

80%

Angel

63%

Doyle

63%

Xander

60%

Willow

60%

Buffy

60%

Oz

55%

Harmony

53%

Lorne

50%

Cordelia

48%

Anya

48%

Faith

40%

Spike

30%

Wesley

28%

"Ultimately the bond of all companionship, wether in marriage or in friendly, is conversation" O.Wilde

"Neutrality helps the oppressor, Never the Victim." Elie Wiesel
XIVParis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 03:34 PM   #24
Adrian_Tepes
SPD! Emergency!

You scored as Xander. Xander. Loyal. Friendly. Funny. Competant. Physically Inept. Sensitive. You really do see everything that's going on. You are the heart of your group. You are there whenever anyone comes calling. Just the average joe caught up in an extraordinary situation. You keep everyone grounded, and pick up the pieces when the fight is over. Physically, and Emotionally.

Xander

68%

Willow

65%

Cordelia

65%

Oz

55%

Buffy

53%

Giles

53%

Angel

48%

Wesley

48%

Anya

48%

Spike

48%

Lorne

45%

Harmony

45%

Doyle

43%

Faith

35%

Adrian_Tepes is offline   Reply With Quote