Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > TV Party! > TV Class Reunion!
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2012, 11:28 PM   #61
Livvie
nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Grimm's been renewed for a second season with a full 22 episode order!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ge-5/#comments
I'm hoping that with this news, Greenie will write a reocurring or even a S2 character part for Charisma. I like to believe that he was just hesitating to make sure they got a full pick up so he didn't bring her on for a show that only lasted one season with a few episodes.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:29 AM   #62
starlet2367
glitterati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livvie View Post
I'm hoping that with this news, Greenie will write a reocurring or even a S2 character part for Charisma. I like to believe that he was just hesitating to make sure they got a full pick up so he didn't bring her on for a show that only lasted one season with a few episodes.
Your mouth to God's ears.
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #63
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

I'm glad this has been renewed. Perhaps now they'll start thinking about bringing others into the 'know about the beasties' loop.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #64
aikakone
SpunkyMisunderstoodGenius

I was catching up with episodes on Hulu yesterday, and I have one to go. I was thinking of the Renard reveal in Last Grimm Standing that my Charisma dream character would be some royalty associated with Renard.
Wesley Brigadier #9
Team Cordy #245
What do you call a bunch of militant CC fans? A Charis-militia!
aikakone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #65
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Heh, that song playing while they were in the crack den is called "Angel", by Massive Attack. And I'm not crazy; that cop was eating foam rubber, right?
Old 04-05-2012, 12:37 AM   #66
Miss Kenton

It definitely looked like he was eating the foam stuffing in the couch cushion. I hope this leads to something interesting.
Miss Kenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #67
mef2101
TiVoholic! Have pity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton View Post
It definitely looked like he was eating the foam stuffing in the couch cushion. I hope this leads to something interesting.
Nah.. he was just padding his role. (Some actors "chew the scenery..." This was a unique twist.)
mef2101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #68
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
And now a paper clip. Hmm... I've seen some theories saying it's an effect of the love potion, but I'd expect more freaking out if it were that.

Anyway, a little BtVS/Angel crossover in the last episode. Bodes well. I also just noticed Richard Hatem of the late and much lamented Miracles fame is involved. It's like Greenie got the band back together. Cool.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:43 PM   #69
Miss Kenton

I too assumed it was because of the love potion. Maybe he's not freaking out because the love potion created some sort of perception filter? I can't imagine what else it would be, though I do hope they explain it a bit more.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:59 AM   #70
starlet2367
glitterati

I'd stopped watching bc I got tired of the monster of the week. Not to mention the deadly dull girlfriend. Kill her already and bring on CC!

But if Hatem is here? Sheesh. It's a siren call I cannot resist.
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:54 AM   #71
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

I rather enjoy the addition of Rosalee, I like her interaction with Monroe and the fact that she's now helping Nick out with Wesen stuff.

I can't wait to find out what Renard's master plan is, especially in regards to Adalind and Hank. Poor Wu, all that "junk food" can't be good for his tummy.

I'm glad that we're getting 6 new episodes in a row, because the show has gotten really interesting. I only wish they had a bit more comedy/humor in the show. Greenie needs to write more episodes b/c he knew how to bring the funny.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:40 AM   #72
Miss Kenton

Quote:
I rather enjoy the addition of Rosalee, I like her interaction with Monroe and the fact that she's now helping Nick out with Wesen stuff.
I LOVE HER. She's my favorite female character on the show, aside from Aunt Marie who we only got to see a bit of. I just hope they upgrade her to series regular. I think that'd be a great move on their part.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #73
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
I too assumed it was because of the love potion. Maybe he's not freaking out because the love potion created some sort of perception filter? I can't imagine what else it would be, though I do hope they explain it a bit more.
'It was the love potion' wins. And I dearly hope that Nick answered Monroe's question by saying, "Everything."
Old 04-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #74
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
'It was the love potion' wins. And I dearly hope that Nick answered Monroe's question by saying, "Everything."
Hmm, I don't know. I kind of hope they keep Hank on the outs for a while.

I really enjoyed Friday's episode, it was very well done, had some funny moments and managed to make me feel sympathy for Adalind (which I didn't think was possible).

Renard was a total BAMF (as usual), really enjoyed the introduction of Adalind's mother she gave off some totally evil/creepy vibes. Still really liking Rosalee
and the budding Rosalee/Monroe relationship.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:49 AM   #75
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Hmm, I don't know. I kind of hope they keep Hank on the outs for a while.
If the spooky things weren't bothering Hank (and/or Juliette, and/or Wu), I'd say okay. But as long as they're in some sort of secondary 'Grimm-adjacent' danger, I think Nick owes it to them.

Quote:
I really enjoyed Friday's episode, it was very well done, had some funny moments and managed to make me feel sympathy for Adalind (which I didn't think was possible).
Yeah, talk about your mommy issues... I'm liking Rosalee too. In fact, even now, I like all of the characters more than I do Nick. Odd.