Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2004, 12:09 PM   #1
tojoson

time for some more CC casting ideas

kinda boring lately, so lets think up some more casting ideas for CC to star in

i'll start with 4 ideas i have had lately

JAMES BOND
with alexis denisof as james bond, and CC as a bond girl.

DR WHO
with ASH as DR. WHO and CC as a companion
( the new producers have stated that the new companion will not be a whiny cry-baby as in the past, but due to shows like buffy, and alias the new companion will be kick-ass)

i posted this on C-C.com
an anthology series with an ensemble cast,
1 week you could have a drama, next week a comedy, then horror, then sci-fi, then love, etc.
1 week an actor could be the star, the next week a bit player.
it would give CC the complete range of acting, plus give her more time off than carrying a show on her own.

any kind of comedy show with either nick brandon or DB as her boyfriend, as long as it is HER show.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:52 PM   #2
wiccan
Hello, L.A!

Ooh love the idea of Alexis as the next Bond and Charisma as a Bond girl. I can see it now......

But nobody ever realises and gives recognition to the talent that's in our midst unfortunately. Saw a discussion on this on another board and it's very true - why is it that the extremely talented actors go without the recognition they deserve?
Old 02-27-2004, 07:55 PM   #3
tojoson

it's simple wiccan:

the people are more interested in celebrities than in actors.

i identify celebrities as anyone who is known more for who they are than for what they do, such as nicky hilton, of even j-lo (supposed to be a singer/actress, but when was the last time she sang, or acted in anything decent)
Old 03-07-2004, 12:18 AM   #4
LaLa247
Wooo!

I'll play.

I wanna see Charisma in something directed, written, and/or produced by either Quentin Tarantino or Robert Rodriquez. Hell, anyone from A Band Apart (Lookit those directors, maaaan!). ANYTHING.

If Charisma got cast in a Tarantino or Rodriquez flick, she's golden- they always use the same people in their films (Uma Thurman, Sam Jackson, and Michael Madsen for Quentin; Salma Hayek, Antonio Bandaras for Robert); and the actors in their films always get media attention. Oh, and wasn't Charisma hired or approached for a R.Rodriquez film? I read that somewhere.

She could be as cool and tough as Uma or as sultry and intimidating as Salma. She's just gotta be given the stuff to show it.

And since she already proclaimed that she wants something like Kill Bill under her belt, I say that was an open offer for Tarantino to give her a call.
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.

Last edited by LaLa247; 03-07-2004 at 12:24 AM.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 03:51 AM   #5
Elisha
Classic

Moulin Rouge is on TV at the moment, and it made me think that I’d love to see Charisma in something by Baz Luhrmann. Or at least something were she gets to dance.

Team Cordy #813 -Loving Cordelia is not just our right but our responsibility.
Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813

I am the surgeon of mean.

Elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 03:59 PM   #6
LaLa247
Wooo!

Robert Rodriquez is looking for a woman to be his Princess from Mars, his next feature film.

YES, she will work with him or Tarantino if it kills me.
Charisma's Bitch #1

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
Old 03-09-2004, 04:27 PM   #7
Cordy's Bitch
Not amused

If we're talking about the BTVS/AtS casts, I'd like to see them in some classic set ups.

The locked room mystery, with Alexis as the home owner of a large mansion who has invited all these people to a party. Murder, mayhem, catty remarks, it's all good. Marsters as the secretive butler, with Boreanaz the local sherrif, trying to figure out just what went on.

My leitmotif of my demands, the noir. Black and white. Charisma as a femme fatale. Denisof in a white dinner jacket. Boreanaz in a rumpled suit.

The classic screwball romantic comedy, ala Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn. I'd like to see Nicholas Brendon in the Grant role.

That's all I got for now.
Cordy's Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 11:31 PM   #8
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally posted by LaLa247
Oh, and wasn't Charisma hired or approached for a R.Rodriquez film? I read that somewhere.
I'm quoting myself, but whatever- she was supposed to be in a R.Rodriquez film!

According to the IMDb, the role of Delilah in The Faculty was written specifically for her, but she turned it down because it was too much like Cordelia. Jordana Brewster swiped the role.

Robert Rodriquez has taste...
Charisma's Bitch #1

Old 03-21-2004, 10:49 PM   #9
tojoson

charisma as dejah (the princess of mars)

how about david boreanaz as john carter

boy, what a team those two would make in that movie.
Old 03-21-2004, 10:57 PM   #10
v120176

I don't know how it's working in USA with the ratings and all these things, but I love "Arrested Development".
Did it went well? Because I can see CC as a cousin.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 03:15 PM   #11
Mrs O-Town
Mmm...salty goodness

I'd love her in Alias, especially now due to spoilers about --->Syd's sister<--- have emerged, and didn't CC --->audition for a role on an ABC show?<---

I could be way off though
Mrs O-Town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 10:26 PM   #12
Kit

How's that for irony?

This is like the six degree of separation for CC casting ideas...

Nick Lachey has been casted in Gina Gershon's "Hot Mom". You can find the article here: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...en_tv_eo/13801

Can you imagine if they cast CC as the "Hot Mom"?

Meanwhile, there are still no words on who will play the foil to Jessica Simpson in her new comedy. Weren't there speculations that CC could be auditioning for that role?

"Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined." - Johnny Carson
Kit is offline   Reply With Quote