Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Movie Mania!
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2009, 07:42 PM   #46
Syn
insane clown girl

u

I freaking LOVED this movie, seriously. Everything about it, especially Zachary Quinto's Spock. He brings such dimension to the character. I just completely enamored the whole time. In fact, everyone in the cast did great. More than great. It was just awe-inspiring.

I've seen it twice already, and it just doesn't seem like enough to me. I'll watch it again soon. Just for teh pretty.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #47
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Just got back from the movie a bit ago (what can I say, I can not see a movie like this on opening weekend.) As with others, I loved it. Urban did kick ass, especially with the contractually mandated 'I'm a doctor, not a ______' line.

Also, yes, mad props for not resetting the timeline. That was actually bold.

Had that been my car, Little Kirk would have needed yet another timeline reset to survive my wrath.

So was that Kal Penn on the bridge? It was right about the time Kirk was trying to convince Pike that Vulcan was under attack. They flashed around the bridge crew and I swear had a brief Harold and Kumar moment.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:24 PM   #48
Lovin' Lorne
Too Hot For Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
Just got back from the movie a bit ago (what can I say, I can not see a movie like this on opening weekend.) As with others, I loved it. Urban did kick ass, especially with the contractually mandated 'I'm a doctor, not a ______' line.

Also, yes, mad props for not resetting the timeline. That was actually bold.

Had that been my car, Little Kirk would have needed yet another timeline reset to survive my wrath.

So was that Kal Penn on the bridge? It was right about the time Kirk was trying to convince Pike that Vulcan was under attack. They flashed around the bridge crew and I swear had a brief Harold and Kumar moment.
Yup, that was him. Don't be surprised if Mr. Sulu starts chomping down White Castles next time out.

Where's Blue? Please help if you can.
Lovin' Lorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:18 PM   #49
Syn
insane clown girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin' Lorne View Post
Yup, that was him. Don't be surprised if Mr. Sulu starts chomping down White Castles next time out.
When Sulu started to drive, my father said, "Don't let HIM drive! He can't even get to White Castle!" I hadn't realized he'd watched H&K until that moment. The things I don't know about my own father... lol
Old 05-20-2009, 09:07 PM   #50
Impress

Location: Uh not sure. But if you happen to find me would you please let me know.
Saw the movie twice...on the same day. It was that good. Like y'all, I'm glad they didn't do a reset but rather a reboot of the franchise. The movie managed to stay true to Star Trek yet open up a whole world of possibilities that weren't beholden to what had gone on before.