Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > TV Party! > TV Class Reunion!
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
Cordy's Bitch
Not amused

Castle

Very surprised there's not a Castle thread here.

I myself love the show.

Who else watches it?
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair. Or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Till then you've got a lot more punishment in store. So stand it like a man, and give some back."
Cordy's Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
Bryan

Thumbs up

I do - good entertainment.
Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
tojoson

Yay Castle. It's do NOT miss for me. Great show.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #4
Syn
insane clown girl

I do!
Old 05-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #5
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Montgomery biting it was telegraphed last week when we met his wife and heard about his retirement plans, but do they really expect we'll believe they'd kill off Beckett?
Old 05-18-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
Syn
insane clown girl

I think Beckett, Ryan and Esposito planned the shooting so that Kate could go underground in order to find the killer, and so they're not targeting her anymore. That might have been a squib or something; Lord knows Esposito kept Lainie back, who would have seen it was a fake gunshot wound right off.

I don't know if Castle was in on it. He didn't act like he was.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:39 AM   #7
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn View Post
I think Beckett, Ryan and Esposito planned the shooting so that Kate could go underground in order to find the killer, and so they're not targeting her anymore. That might have been a squib or something; Lord knows Esposito kept Lainie back, who would have seen it was a fake gunshot wound right off.

I don't know if Castle was in on it. He didn't act like he was.
That seems to be a popular theory. Ausiello is probably right though; Beckett was shot in the heart, she's dating a heart surgeon...

Keeps her away from Castle for another year too, I expect. But it was a good end to the season, even if we all know Beckett's not going anywhere.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:11 AM   #8
Cordy's Bitch
Not amused

I'm just happy that the whole thing promises some progress in the relationship. Unlike some other shows *cough*Bones*cough* that wait years to even get them to acknowledge that there's something there, they went there.

I actually like the frustrated "I don't know what the hell we are" approach. In my experience, that's a highly realistic feeling.
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair. Or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Till then you've got a lot more punishment in store. So stand it like a man, and give some back."
Cordy's Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #9
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy's Bitch View Post
I'm just happy that the whole thing promises some progress in the relationship. Unlike some other shows *cough*Bones*cough* that wait years to even get them to acknowledge that there's something there, they went there.

I actually like the frustrated "I don't know what the hell we are" approach. In my experience, that's a highly realistic feeling.
Castle has strung along the "will they/won't they/no, they totally will but not right now" stuff a lot better than pretty much every other series that depended on UST between lead characters. A round of applause is in order for that alone.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:11 PM   #10
DamnSkippy

I have to agree that Castle has, at least in the last few episodes, handled the UST thing great. I loved the "what the hell are we speech" because it definitely reflected the audience frustration with these types of will they/won't they scenarios. I was applauding that as well as the ending confession. Thrilled they went there.

My opinion may change once we see where they'll go with it next season (backtracking will not be well received by me), but right now I'm good.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote