Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Miscellaneous > Introduction Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2013, 07:22 AM   #1
TeSjah
Dutchess of LaLaLand

Reintroduction :)

Hey y'all!

I'm Tessa, 24, from the Netherlands. I used to be pretty active around here, back in 05-07, I think. But I got a little drifted away from AtS and BtVS and all those shows with Charisma after that didn't really air in my country so I got a little side-tracked. But I started rewatching AtS a few months ago and really got back into Angdelia (and Weslah, which I forgot had even happened and now I'm in love) and remembered all the wonderful fic around here so I'm kind of back, enjoying all your great writing. And perhaps give it a try myself, who knows

So a newbie only-not-rilly, but it's been so long I felt like saying hi again!

"Well, it's hard to top taking a dagger to the jugular, but I do what I can," Lilah shrugged.

'Shipping: CordyAngel ~ LilahWesley ~ ReginaHook
TeSjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Hey, Tessa - I remember you! Welcome back - how's life?
Old 11-12-2015, 03:37 AM   #3
Prima
I have no idea...

Sweet Disco Jesus, its been awhile (it claims 2 years) but then I got a birthday email today and I couldn't stop the nostalgia feels.

So hey to all the folks!

Edited to add: Has it really been 14 years (counting the previous purple board)? Dear lawd, I'm old.

"...speculating on the sadomasochistic dominance games of the White House staff is always more interesting and topical than shipper wars." --Cordy's Bitch

"OMG GOD HATES ME BECAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE JESUS/PETER CANON! I'M QUITTING THIS FANDOM, AND I AM TOTALLY NOT FINISHING REVELATIONS!" --latara

Last edited by Prima; 11-12-2015 at 03:43 AM.
Prima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 08:59 PM   #4
starlet2367
glitterati

Prima! I saw your birthday notice pop up in my inbox today via Ye Olde LJ and wondered what you were up to. Happy birthday! So glad to see you!

starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 05:49 PM   #5
Prima
I have no idea...

Awww! Thank you!

Before I had received the automated birthday note, I had been thinking of how much I missed this fandom. Oh sure, I was frequently salty and sarcastic but we were all such a close knit community. Nothing on tumblr even compares!

"...speculating on the sadomasochistic dominance games of the White House staff is always more interesting and topical than shipper wars." --Cordy's Bitch

"OMG GOD HATES ME BECAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE JESUS/PETER CANON! I'M QUITTING THIS FANDOM, AND I AM TOTALLY NOT FINISHING REVELATIONS!" --latara
Prima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 12:30 PM   #6
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prima View Post
Has it really been 14 years (counting the previous purple board)? Dear lawd, I'm old.
Actually, counting the white board time, it's right about 16 years. Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous when you put it that way.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:16 AM   #7
Florrie
I want it all for me...

An 18th birthday Pacific Island cruise next year, anyone?
Old 11-23-2016, 10:33 PM   #8
starlet2367
glitterati

Let's do it! I'm up for a cruise with Strangers!
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote